PURE | GATE 2 - GT300 - Season winners - tony1311 and Team Wedssport

Anyone around to watch my Q?

I'm not off work for a few hours. tony (SuperSic) was asking the same question on our forum. I sent him your way, just watch each-other and post the results here.

Update:
Teams and Car Specs are 100% accurate on pure web.

Round3 results have been finalized and penalties applied where appropriate. Official statements and thread updates will come shortly.

-- The Management

Last edited:
Penalties to date

Round 1

Sail IC (johnkiller2) - 25 infraction points
Causing avoidable damage (60 IP),
reduced to reckless driving due to the accidental nature and the issue of an apology immediately after the race

Round 2

Jash (jashugan01) - 25 infraction points
reckless driving

koleen (kolden73) - no penalty
The damage caused to numerous cars on the first lap was caused by lag.
Kolden73 has withdrawn from the championship due to the unstable nature of his internet connection.

Round 3

dranzer19 - 35 infraction points
A jump start in division 2, too severe for a warning. Passed 2 cars before the line and due to the extra momentum was able to gain 5 places in total before the first brake zone.

CSLACR (GTP_CSL) - 25 infraction points
Causing avoidable damage (60 IP),
Reduced to reckless driving, due to the accidental nature and his previous impeccable record.

Dr_Watson (TnJF) - 25 infraction points
Punting a car off track (35 IP),
Reduced to reckless driving, due to the accidental nature and his previous impeccable record.

Round 5

outlaw4rc (outlaw4rc) - 5 infraction points
Aggressive driving (35 IP)
Outlaw4rc was found to be too aggressive in attempting to pass CSLACR going into turn 4 on lap 9 of the round 5 race at Laguna Seca. This is in addition to an accident with WiiFreak during round 4 at Suzuka where aggressive driving also resulted in excessive contact.

In light of the outcome from retaliation by CSLACR and the fact that he pulled over to wait, losing numerous places in both cases, it has been deemed that full penalties are not warranted. Both incidents have been reduced to a single warning for aggressive driving.

CSLACR (GTP_CSL) - DQ from race results
Deliberately running another car off the track
Outlaw4rc was found to be too aggressive in attempting to pass CSLACR going into turn 4 on lap 9.
CSLACR then retaliated and ran outlaw4rc off the track and into the wall.

The stewards have had no choice but to DQ CSLACR from the race results.
Deliberately running someone off the track can never be accepted.
In addition we have accepted CSLACR's resignation from the series

Round 6

Unrealanthony (Unrealanthony) - 5 infraction points
Aggressive driving (35 IP's)
Reduced to a warning (5 IP's)
During a multiple car battle from laps 41 - 45 , the standard of driving expected in a PURE series wasn't reached.
This penalty has been reduced to a warning as each driver involved was also a victim of aggressive driving.

Sail IC (Johnkiller2) - 5 infraction points
During a multiple car battle from laps 41 - 45 , the standard of driving expected in a PURE series wasn't reached.
This penalty has been reduced to a warning as each driver involved was also a victim of aggressive driving.

Mohitrain91 (GTP_Gooners_17) - 5 infraction points

DR_Watson (TnJF) - 5 infraction points

Owensracing (Owensracing) - 5 infraction points

Round 7

kolden76 (Sers_90) - DQ from results
Driving the wrong way around the track to the pit lane (Instant DQ)
Although no other cars were involved, you must always drive the correct way around the track.

BAZZER (Fianked) - DQ from results
Driving the wrong way around the track to the pit lane (Instant DQ)
Although no other cars were involved, you must always drive the correct way around the track.

Third Reign (Third_Reign) - 25 Infraction points
Rejoining the track without regard for oncoming traffic (25 IP's)
Third Reign went of track in sector 3 and in a rush to get back on the track, left BAZZER with nowhere to go.
BAZZER received light damage that didn't require a pit stop.
Drivers should always check before rejoining the track after an off, that it is safe to do so.

Unrealanthony (unrealanthony) - 35 infraction points
A jump start in division 1, too severe for a warning. Passed 2 cars before the line and even though allowed them to catch back up, still gained the places at turn 1.
drivers must not accelerate until the point where the pole sitter started the race.

Last edited:
Oh BTW, just in case anyone was curious.
You should have seen in the OP that your 2 worst finishes will be dropped from the total score. The timing and scoring system is configured to start doing that when we hit double the drop rounds. So after this weekend the scores will get very tight and more representative of "actual" positions.

Team Championship is completely separate and not affected by driver's drop-rounds. All points accumulated will remain and continue through all 8 weeks.

Penalty deductions are based on driver's final score therefore they will not kick in until we've completed the final race.

It's been a busy week but everything is caught up. Everyone have a good second half. 👍

3 good sectors on 3 separate laps :irked:

Bad luck, know how that feels. That's pretty much what I did last week.

ran an easy banker lap1 to warm up the tires
bad 1st half and good 2nd half on lap2
good 1st half and bad 2nd half on lap3

ended up with 3 laps that were basically the same :lol:

Was hoping to quali tonight but im going out now, will quali after work tomorrow around 5pm, so ill just be cutting it short..

I can now confirm my upshift paddle's all but broken. It's going up gears twice at least once every few laps. :(

Time for the G27?
Need a steady job first. Haven't had that in years. :indiff:

Driver: Skeng
Steward: outlaw4rc
Lap 1 - 2:10.036
Lap 2 - 2:12.016 (Dirty, off at T2 exit)
Lap 3 - 2:10.496

Driver: dayofwar2009
Steward: outlaw4rc
Lap 1 - 2:10.097
Lap 2 - 2:09.585
Lap 3 - DNF

Last edited:
Lexus has allways been one of the fastest if not fastest. GATE 1 showed that ;).

Is that in the slow Lexus? :)

Yea that fat pig :) I thought I ruined it because I screwed up my 1st flyer.

I was doing mock qualifying runs and hitting 2:09.4's every time so I was pretty confident. I don't know how I got a .585 on that lap I made multiple mistakes. I guess I just nailed all the parts I didn't screw up.

I ran 345hp, as there was no way to check 346.

Is there a list of the qualifying times that I can check before tony nails a 2:08? Nevermind, found it.

Last edited:
I ran 345hp, as there was no way to check 346.

GT5 has rounding errors. The lower part* of 346 hp can still get into the 345 check. So we list it at 346 because GT lets the car cheat the HP check everyone mind as well go ahead and use it... that way it's not a secret.

*When I say the "lower part" of a hp: if you're moving the power limiter slider it goes in very small increments of 0.1%; but the hp is listed in integers. With cars this low power there will be a few clicks of the slider that won't change the HP. We list the highest PL% that will still be allowed to cheat the hp check for 1hp less.

Back