London City Course / 7 Laps
1st: Cr.445,000 2nd: Cr.244,750 3rd: Cr.178,000

Autumn Ring / 7 Laps
1st: Cr.475,000 2nd: Cr.261,250 3rd: Cr.190,000

Fuji Speedway / 7 Laps
1st: Cr.517,100 2nd: Cr.284,405 3rd: Cr.206,840

Monza Circuit / 7 Laps
1st: Cr.550,600 2nd: Cr.302,830 3rd: Cr.220,240

This is an expert level race event and tyres are limited to Racing/Hard or less.

Note: SRF is forced on in these events

SPECIAL NOTICE !
Please don't discuss SRF issues in this thread, we have a dedicated thread for this over here

Old Tunes

The following tunes were created for the recent NASCAR TT at Spa and may be a good starting point although the PP limit for that TT was lower at 570pp so some adjustments will be necessary.

GTP_CargoRat
numbnuts70
ripping_silk
IIdanteII
Stotty
Another by Stotty

Current Tunes

Nexviator79
GTP_CargoRat
gt4rulez
Dalone (this is a low PP, high reward tune for Monza)

Still can't find the right tune, then go to Adrenatune

Tips

Complete run through with tips and advice from Oink83
Rough guide to required lap times for wins from Polsixe

Last edited:
Me too, the nascar event on aspec....had my son pass it Anyway....lot of Nascar fans, hope they enjoy it

NASCAR and not an oval to be seen! They give us London but not Daytona? :confused:...That's just wrong!

I also notice that all the AI are 2010 model cars.Not a 2011 to be seen anywhere.I thought maybe they'd match you up if you went to a 2011 but that doesn't seem to be the case here.
I think if there's going to be any big money made here it's going to be at Monza as I slipped into first quite easily early on lap 4 and won by a wide(20+secs) margin. At %200 bonus even minimum wage(650pp) pays over a mil at that track.

Rit
NASCAR and not an oval to be seen! They give us London but not Daytona? :confused:...That's just wrong!QUOTE]

I guess it wasnt Nascar fans who made this seasonal...go figure...attn to detail..blahhhhhhh

I found this surprisingly easy and enjoyable. Only had trouble with London which took 3 tries, but the others were won in one go.

Rit
NASCAR and not an oval to be seen! They give us London but not Daytona? :confused:...That's just wrong!QUOTE]

I guess it wasnt Nascar fans who made this seasonal...go figure...attn to detail..blahhhhhhh
Those races are already in A-spec. No use at all to just duplicate them in a seasonal. I like these crazy random races.

Still only managed a silver at London. The other three were really easy, even the tight Autumn ring was OK. London is way too tight for powerful cars, especially when they are clumsy as Nascars.

I think that London and Autumn Ring will force me to use manual transmission as the traction coming out of the slower corners is awful (I use a DS3 in case you hadn't guessed) I have been having a go with MT on the odd race here and there. Would love to be able to get to grips with it properly!

DC455
I think that London and Autumn Ring will force me to use manual transmission as the traction coming out of the slower corners is awful (I use a DS3 in case you hadn't guessed) I have been having a go with MT on the odd race here and there. Would love to be able to get to grips with it properly!

It's worth a try and makes you a bit quicker.

If you are struggling for traction add more downforce.

London and Autumn Ring for NASCAR.
PD doesn't fail to deliver impossibly stupid combinations.

Rit
I also notice that all the AI are 2010 model cars.Not a 2011 to be seen anywhere.I thought maybe they'd match you up if you went to a 2011 but that doesn't seem to be the case here.
QUOTE]

Almost everyone already knows that the Seasonal Events repeat the same order in which they appeared earlier. This new event though I was a bit surprised because this is the first Special Event that repeats.

These are two photos of a part of my document with all previous seasonal events that can be compared to the previous order of appearance and the latest seasonal events.
ZK67YGe.png
4U21yzW.png

But this latest event is the best proof that PD latest seasonal events creates a copy-paste method.

The first NASCAR event in the game appears before the 2.0 update, and so it could not have been NASCAR models from 2011.
And since this is just a copy of the old events with random changing tracks
even in this event, no new models from 2011. as the Typical opponent (s)
And the number of events themselves (4) is equal to that of the last NASCAR challenge, unlike the others where it is otherwise a fifth

All in all, a disappointing

Last edited:
I used a modified CargoRat Spa Tune to win the two short tracks. It is as follows:

AERO 50/70
LSD 20/7/7
RH -12/+10
SR 11.5/10.5
EXT 3/4
COMP 2/2
AR 1/7
BRAKES 4/8

I kept the camber at stock settings and set the transmision to 168mph.

The longer tracks I just used all stock settings and won with ease. My efforts garnered me a Chapperal 2D Race Car 67'. I hope these settings make the short tracks easier.

As much as I hate the SRF being locked on and also the selection of tracks, my love of NASCAR is going to force me to give these events a try. Not sure how my tuning will come out with SRF as I have never tuned with it on (As everyone should know how I feel about the forced SRF I'll skip my rant on that, lol.)but I'll post any new tunes I come up with.

The longer tracks I just used all stock settings and won with ease. My efforts garnered me a Chapperal 2D Race Car 67'.

The only car I don't have that I want! I got a 4th nascar.....

Agree with monza being a money maker. I'm a very average driver and was in 1st before the end of the 3rd lap

Fun seasonal, very little tuning required to gold it though. I was surprised how fun stock cars at London is.

Not happy about SRF being forced on but I do like lugging the NASCAR around non-oval tracks. I like the sound too. I love to turn up the volume.👍 Truth be told, if NASCAR had more road races, I would be a big fan. Now I only watch the occasional "big" race, but turning left all day?...Nah.:indiff:

As much as I hate the SRF being locked on and also the selection of tracks, my love of NASCAR is going to force me to give these events a try. Not sure how my tuning will come out with SRF as I have never tuned with it on (As everyone should know how I feel about the forced SRF I'll skip my rant on that, lol.)but I'll post any new tunes I come up with.

Tune it to wildly oversteer. The SRF will catch the rear and never let it spin out. If you can get the car to have a very aggressive turn in and rotation around mid corner, the tune will be fast.

any tips for racing at london, im having troubles especially with tuning:ouch:

So I took a brand new car, did the oil change and cranked up on downforce to bring it to 650. I just tuned the transmission to top out at 160 and made sure I was pointing straight before gassing it. I haven't started cutting back on PP yet. There are several good spots to pass.

Can someone who placed first in London and Autumn Ring please post their tunes, I'm having troubles and I'm honestly doing better with the stock tune then with the tunes listed above ^

So I took a brand new car, did the oil change and cranked up on downforce to bring it to 650. I just tuned the transmission to top out at 160 and made sure I was pointing straight before gassing it. I haven't started cutting back on PP yet. There are several good spots to pass.

Thanks i'll try that!

As with most of the non-TT seasonals, it's fairly easy to gold the races if PP is set to the maximum limit. The trick for me (and I'm sure many others) is to make them more challenging by tuning adjustments and lower PP settings. I managed to win the London race with 2011 Jeff Gordon Impala set to a PP of 625 but it took a few goes before I caught the rabbit out of the last corner of the last lap. I'm not a very good driver and I'm certain others can do it with a still lower PP. I think you need more grunt at Fuji and Monza otherwise you just get blitzed on the faster sections. I did these with a PP of 640, but again my skill level means that others can win with less power than that. Would be interesting if people could post their PP levels for each race.

Tune it to wildly oversteer. The SRF will catch the rear and never let it spin out. If you can get the car to have a very aggressive turn in and rotation around mid corner, the tune will be fast.

Thanks Hamster for the tip. Will give your advice a try. May even pick a track and see just how low PP I can go, just because its NASCAR cars.

Back