◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,417 comments
I may not be on tomorrow night....depends on whether or not San Jose gets a few early goals in which case I might make the last two rounds after turning the game off in disgust :lol:

I may not be on tomorrow night....depends on whether or not San Jose gets a few early goals in which case I might make the last two rounds after turning the game off in disgust :lol:
At least you're not playing the ducks...
And by that I mean, shut outs and 1 under in the series...

Go Sharks. I live a little less than two hours from the Shark Tank. I've been to a few games but when I get the itch for hocky, I usually head to a Freson Monsters game. We have a NAHL and and WSHL team about a 40 minute drive and it's cheap to get in.

I may be late as well, depending on how long the Ottawa-Montreal game goes. Go Sens Go! :D

:confused: confused by all the hockey talk.

Has anybody seen that go pro commercial with the open wheel formula car at Mazda Laguna Seca? I think that overtake at the last corner is a textbook example of dive bombing. Am I right or wrong about this?

Announcing the May Lineup for S.N.A.I.L. SPEC Racing​

The Drivers List has been updated with Promotions and Relegation's for the month of May.

This month saw a lot of movement of Drivers in the middle of our league, primarily for Division leveling. Please keep that in mind when you view the May Divisions 👍

I'd like to point out there's no clear cut formula for getting promoted or relegated. We take into account a number of factors to determine candidates for promotion and relegation. Once we've identified the drivers, we analyze the data at our disposal and make sure the people being moved fit into the Division they're being moved to. Then we pull the trigger :dopey:

Some of the criteria for being ELIGIBLE to be promoted or relegated are:

1. Points for the month
2. How many drivers are in each division.
3. Race pace
4. Individual Lap Times
5. How you compare to other racers in your division and the division you're a candidate for.
6. Number of times you've raced that month.
7. How cleanly you've raced this past month.

Why do we do this?

1. To get you involved in races you will be racing in, not just driving.
2. To incent you to improve your driving and racecraft.
3. To give you something to strive for.
4. To make it possible for you to have fun playing GT5.

We want you to be in good, close, clean racing 👍

If you have any questions or concerns about promotion or relegation, feel free to pm me. I'd be more than happy to talk to you about it.

N.B. If you were promoted or relegated and don't have access to the lounge you're assigned to for the May season, please send a PSN Friend Request to the appropriate SNAIL_DivisionX account. If for some reason your Friend Request is not accepted, let us know!

Cheers and good racing all!

kcheeb

[FlakJacketOn]

In an earlier post, exosphere saluted, once again, the incredible work and dedication of two men that with an epic effort and probably stealing hundreds of family hours to they're wives and kids, made this S.N.A.I.L. WORLD possible.
Sometime ago i proposed a major "get together" for all the snail community for two reasons. First for the most of us have a chance to meet each other and second, for us to show our appreciation to SIR KCHEEB and SIR ZER05IVE for creating the, by far, best league on GT5.
When people started adding a racing event on that possible get together, millions of possible locations kinda kicked the idea apart and mostly, showed how hard such mission would be to put together.
I think that if we keep the idea as simple as a weekend of gathering, knowing each other, debate skill, technique, improvement, pulling ideas about little details that could make SNAIL even better while eating great food and drinking delightful Portuguese red wine and after, pulling up a big party to celebrate Kcheeb and Zero and everybody's work that made all of this possible would be more than enough.

Hey guys, going to a family party today. My attendance is going to depend on how drunk I am by the end of the night. In other words a lot of people in D4 will be relieved if I don't make it :lol::lol::lol:.

I've been practicing the combos all week, it will be hard to cast my vote.

Nice addition to the first post Zero, with photos of the cars and tracks we're using. 👍

R U Faster Than A Snail Red Neck

The Contenders at 585 PP

VW Nardo

vs. Dodge Viper SRT

Nardo get the pole but has a strangely peculiar slow start so the Viper goes ahead

Nardo takes a pass on the Viper

but Viper fights back biting the Nardo

Nardo loses traction with all that Dirt on the tires. Viper takes the Win

The Contenders at 525 PP

Lotus Esprit GT taking on the current SNAIL Champion

vs. Mustang Cobra R

Cobra gets the pole

and maintains the lead through the race

closest I was able to get was 1.5 seconds on the second lap. Easy win for team RN.

Can't wait for next Tuesday were the Imports Avenge the night!

Kcheeb, could you please resend my pm? For some odd reason I can't open it.

Or if someone could tell me what time d2 starts. I can't remember if it was changed or not.

Good news guys!

Driftin will be home before race time so he will be racing tonight! Im so glad I dont have to leave my D5 brothers with no competition!

Kcheeb, could you please resend my pm? For some odd reason I can't open it.

Or if someone could tell me what time d2 starts. I can't remember if it was changed or not.

Was that on your smart phone? I had the same problem. I think it's because of the embedded qualifying video. May have to just provide a link instead.

The subject has the time too ;)

Back