GT6 "content" unlocked @ 5 million views.

Morning, guys. hmmm, still no 5,000,000. Well, looks like I'll be awake to see it.

Nutjobs will be nutjobs. People also think pink triangles in Lady Gaga videos are a sign of the illuminati mind control.
hmmm you dont say

ib28XDFxJskvyw.png

ILLUMINATI !!

Don't get me wrong, I understand that people have different tastes and I respect that. But I find it hard to believe that someone could see a Porsche 917 or a 911 GT2 and not get excited. Taste is a matter of opinion, but Porsche's legacy and importance in motorsport is a matter of fact 👍.

You shouldn't get your hopes up with PD. And you should never, ever get any kind of hopes up with the words "PD" and "Porsche".

Mix in "EA" and "$$$".

Kinda slowed abit, but we're edging ever so close.

Folks, the content is already known. It's this video:

And a wallpaper. All we're waiting on is what that wallpaper is.

Folks, the content is already known. It's this video:

And a wallpaper. All we're waiting on is what that wallpaper is.

Many of us, well me anyway, already know that. I just want to see the reactions once that number is reached.

I'm still curious about the wallpaper to be honest. Mostly because I got my laptop back from the repair shop today and still have the default background haha. I'm not expecting anything profound, just theres so little revealed thus far I find myself curious about every little announcement.

I do hope the wallpaper is interesting. You know, something that's totally fresh. 5 million is a lot of views. We deserve a good little prize. But I am keeping my hopes relatively low.

Porsche on GT6 for PS4 confirmed. (?)

C'mon! Get to 5Mil already! :nervous:

I think it did already, but the view count doesn't update in real time, It does update in a matter of hours

And I'm sure that the uploader can see the view count on real time

. < Here's how much I trust that article considering they passed as true GT6's first "leak" (The one with the bogus cover).

I do hope the wallpaper is interesting. You know, something that's totally fresh. 5 million is a lot of views. We deserve a good little prize. But I am keeping my hopes relatively low.

I just wait. No hope, no expectation. What happens just happens.

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/...-climb-added-to-gran-turismo-6-list-of-tracks

Lol "users will be able to test historic models of Porsche....etc"

Read the article, it says there are historic Porsche's

Someone's gotten abit carried away in the excitement.

The demo also includes a range of stunningly recreated cars including historic models from Porsche, Mercedes-Benz and Alfa Romeo.

Um yeah, I think someone might have mentioned it if Porsche were in the demo.

Back