Cape Ring South - 5 laps
Laguna Seca - 3 laps
Monza - 3 laps
Tokyo R246 Reverse - 3 laps
Eifel (kart) 103A - 5 laps

Restrictions

Max 550 PP
1969 or below

Interesting. I'll give these a go tomorrow (work now, sleep later). I will miss this last set of repeatable FF/FR/4WD seasonals. They were great for getting out some of my weaker cars to play and earning more experience than they could have earned in standard A-Spec races. I actually got a ticket for completing the FR Eifel one 100 times.

Thanks for posting!

Edit: Oh yeah, are these repeatable?

they just added another 14 days with the excisting races no dealership update what a mess they make with there once a week updates
the old races are there for 1 month now how to make friends and keep people interested lol

Jhonno, when they added two races to each of the FF/FR/4WD/F1 events, didn't that come late? Maybe (hopefully) they plan on adding a couple more events to each again. I am glad to hear they kept them up - good experience payouts considering the competition, and I have more cars to try out there.

Sweet. Can't wait to get home from work. What cars are people using? What are the listed "Typical opponents"? I'll be checking it out as soon as I get home. :)

Typical opponents (several of these are unlisted from the typical opponent list in-game):

C1 Corvette
Toyota 2000GT
Toyota Sports 800
Honda S500/600/800
Isuzu 117
Isuzu Bellet
Nissan Silvia '65
Nissan Fairlady Z '68
All iterations of the Mazda Cosmo
All pre '70 iterations of the Skyline
Alfa Romeo Spider 1600
Alfa Romeo Guilia Sprint Speciale
Ginetta G4
Lotus Elan S1
Nissan Bluebird

Pretty easy fare. My Z28 Camaro is able to come back from behind with a lap or two to spare. Cosmos will usually be in front of the pack.

Last edited:
chicobo329
Typical opponents:

C1 Corvette
Toyota 200GT
Isuzu 117
Isuzu Bellet
Nissan Silvia '65
Nissan Fairlady Z '68
Alfa Romeo Spider 1600

Pretty easy fare. My Z28 Camaro is able to come back from behind with a lap or two to spare.

I honestly think that Kaz is mentally ill.
Face palm e mails everyone!
Send em to PD!

chicobo329
Typical opponents (several of these are unlisted from the typical opponent list in-game):

C1 Corvette
Toyota 2000GT
Toyota Sports 800
Honda S500/600/800
Isuzu 117
Isuzu Bellet
Nissan Silvia '65
Nissan Fairlady Z '68
Alfa Romeo Spider 1600
Ginetta G4

Pretty easy fare. My Z28 Camaro is able to come back from behind with a lap or two to spare. Cosmos will usually be in front of the pack.

Sweet...I will try my 200 hp sambus when i get home!

Opponent tires are comfort soft (at least for the first race, not sure if they're all the same yet.)

Seems these are more for fun rather than CR/XP

I really never drive my older cars so this will be a good opportunity :)

chicobo329
Typical opponents (several of these are unlisted from the typical opponent list in-game).

Cheers mate, just what I was after. Looking much easier than I'd hoped, but should be fun nevertheless. :)

gogatrs
On second thought, I just thought of a use for my Fiat 500. 💡

Your pink winged beast I've heard you talk of in other threads?:)

I'm just glad they put in something new. I'll take anything at this point.

just completed the 1st race with an untouched cobra 427 '66 with a PP rating of under 500. Didn't change oil or tires and still won by almost 50 seconds and lapped 3 cars:yuck:

just completed the 1st race with an untouched cobra 427 '66 with a PP rating of under 500. Didn't change oil or tires and still won by almost 50 seconds and lapped 3 cars:yuck:

Thanks for the feedback on SRF... Seems that some self modulation on PP is required for a decent challenge, despite them advising 550PP.

Maybe you could try your Cobra on Comfort hards??? :scared:

Thanks for the feedback on SRF... Seems that some self modulation on PP is required for a decent challenge, despite them advising 550PP.

Maybe you could try your Cobra on Comfort hards??? :scared:

You got it. Changing cars now. Being in the lead on the 1st few turns is no fun

I just tried Cape Ring with an untouched Pontiac Tempest GTO, downgraded tires to comfort/soft... still passed the leader far to early. Got to find something more interesting...

Why not try out one of the Alfa Romeos? They seem to be interesting rides that can give you a challenge if you're bored racing this event with muscle cars. Or look at the typical opponents list on the first page and just pick from one of those.

Stil farrrrrrr to easy imo
Can you win every race with a stock Citroen 2CV Type A '54? Since the answer is "No" that means you are going into the races with too much car. Back off a few steps, use your imagination and have some fun!

Why not try out one of the Alfa Romeos? They seem to be interesting rides that can give you a challenge if you're bored racing this event with muscle cars. Or look at the typical opponents list on the first page and just pick from one of those.

Not a bad idea as I'm going to finish them tomorrow but the PP system really should have taken care of this?

Back