Japanese PS store re-launch = possible GT5 update?

  • Thread starter Thread starter davelis
  • 45 comments
  • 6,538 views
did it already relaunch?
 
I don't think we will get an update. Possibly some extra seasonal events or new DLC (for Japanese customers at least) but I can't see anything else happening,
 
Maybe when the store relaunches, we could have an update on in-race game saves.
 
Japan should get their second FREE car DLC pack after the store servers are stable.

1034g2294.jpg

:yuck:
1035g7631.jpg

:yuck:
1038g5859.jpg

:)
Free Audi yes please
 
Japan should get their second FREE car DLC pack after the store servers are stable.

1034g2294.jpg

:yuck:
1035g7631.jpg

:yuck:
1038g5859.jpg

:)
Free Audi yes please

My 'special' chromeline cars I got with my collectors edition will become even more common.
 
They were not "special" they were payed for "timed exclusives" :). Which they will still be out side Japan users.
Japans first Free DLC car pack were the other 3 chrome lines. :lol:

1043g2670.jpg

👎
1036g6489.jpg

👍
1037g8746.jpg

👍
 
Last edited:
Wierd, i never got the Jaguar Chromline.... I got all the other cars, but not the jag...
 
If I had the chance I'd get all of them. No exceptions. lol
 
Update servers are separate from the PS Store. They're not linked together.

So no, the next update will come when Polyphony have finished it. It will have nothing to do with PS Store being back up.
 
How can i get those chrome lines? I only have Eu acc , did EU get any free chrom lines?
 
Update servers are separate from the PS Store. They're not linked together.

So no, the next update will come when Polyphony have finished it. It will have nothing to do with PS Store being back up.

Didn't PD say at some point there would be an update when the Japan PS Store came back up? I smell shenanigans....
 
They had said there would be an update when PSN (not the store) was back online, which there was (v 1.10).
 
However, if it was DLC rather than a patch, the store would have to be live.
 
Wierd, i never got the Jaguar Chromline.... I got all the other cars, but not the jag...

You could get it via a facebook game when you have the PAL copy of the game.
 
I got the Chrome Line Jag from the GT5 facebook game.... The other Chrome Lines were obtained with the Collectors Edition... Hopefully they'll release the Stealth cars sometime in the future :D
 
I disagree with them releasing Chromeline DLC and Stealth... I paid for them, I think it's not fair... If they wanna put NEW chromelines, I don't mind that at all. That is fair...
 
Just amazes me everytime that a little inkling of news of any sort regarding Sony or PD and the wistful thinking new update/new DLC threads pop up in hordes. Without fail. Wild speculation.
 
Just amazes me everytime that a little inkling of news of any sort regarding Sony or PD and the wistful thinking new update/new DLC threads pop up in hordes. Without fail. Wild speculation.

Well, unfortunatelly that reflects the ammount of addiction that we have for the game and HOW DAMN MUCH we want some news/dlc.

Being in the dark it's sad. Really :nervous:
 
I reckon there is just going to be a new seasonal event.
 
MitchZ06
Didn't PD say at some point there would be an update when the Japan PS Store came back up? I smell shenanigans....

i sure hope so
 
Downloading the PlayStation store update right now. I will let you guys know.
 
PSN is down for about an hour. On the other side, my Japanese PS Store update finished before it went down.
 
They updated the game recently, I think we should not get our hopes high. But if they're gonna release any DLC I think they should announce it with anticipation.
 
Back