Japanese PS store re-launch = possible GT5 update?

  • Thread starter Thread starter davelis
  • 45 comments
  • 6,538 views
davelis
6th of July *

Whoo-Hoo! Can't wait to see their welcome back package! Should get 4 free ps3 and 3 psp games! Oh is that why I'm getting a error when logging onto PSN right now?
 
Store is back up. Nothing as far as Gran Turismo yet.
 
GN+
Store is back up. Nothing as far as Gran Turismo yet.

Pretty crappy welcome back package IMO. Their ps plus isn't much better. Oh well let me nab some of these freebies!
 
Pretty crappy welcome back package IMO. Their ps plus isn't much better. Oh well let me nab some of these freebies!

Lol. I just did that myself. Total of 6 welcome back games. I'm gonna check out what they have to offer for their PSPlus later.
 
I disagree with them releasing Chromeline DLC and Stealth... I paid for them, I think it's not fair... If they wanna put NEW chromelines, I don't mind that at all. That is fair...

+3,000,000 👍

IF PD releases these before GT6 launches, I will be severely annoyed by them..
 
dice1998
+3,000,000 👍

IF PD releases these before GT6 launches, I will be severely annoyed by them..

Thank you for agreeing. The box did not say ''5 TIMED-exclusive liveried''. It said exclusive. Full stop. To go back on that, well if I wanted to be mean I believe I could persue legal action against it. Because if they release it, it makes the packaging a lie, and that is a breach of rights.
 
I disagree with them releasing Chromeline DLC and Stealth... I paid for them, I think it's not fair... If they wanna put NEW chromelines, I don't mind that at all. That is fair...

We can pay for them too (if we like) don't you think?
 
Thank you for agreeing. The box did not say ''5 TIMED-exclusive liveried''. It said exclusive. Full stop. To go back on that, well if I wanted to be mean I believe I could persue legal action against it. Because if they release it, it makes the packaging a lie, and that is a breach of rights.

It still is exclusive - this is for Japan only. You agreed to the EULA (questionable legality aside), which states that you don't technically own anything (pertaining to GT5) you've paid for anyway, so it's all a "lie".

Let's not forget that Japan never had the chance to "buy" this content in the first place.
I doubt we'll see these Chromelines being released for free in areas where they were offered as part of a "premium" deal. They may appear as paid-for DLC, which would probably make many people happy, I'm sure. I personally don't care.

EDIT: what he said ^
 
I want them to release all the so called exclusive car content for this game to everyone in every region at the same time just so I can laugh my head off at all the bitching and moaning posts it would generate.
 
We can pay for them too (if we like) don't you think?
Yes, If you're willing to spend more on the collectors or signature editions

I disagree with them releasing Chromeline DLC and Stealth... I paid for them, I think it's not fair... If they wanna put NEW chromelines, I don't mind that at all. That is fair...
Totally agree with you. Those cars were meant to be exclusive and should always remain that way.
 
what do you believe?

We got an update while the PSN-store of Japan was closed. So why should we get an update at the moment where it opens?

Your question has no basis to argue from.
 
Must admit. it'd be nice for an 'exclusive' dlc to remain exclusive for once. only one i've seen so far has been the preorder DLC for AvP from Play.com. You got 3 skins with it and i've never seen them on PSN Store or as unlocks in game. I have the 6 chromeline and Stealth models from the FB game and Sig edition. i think out of them all i'd prefer Stealth models to remain exclusive since the sig edition was supposed to be something special. the collectors edition is more common. I'd like to see some cars from my youth brought into the game that were classics of their time. Vauxhall Nova, Astra GTE 2000, Ford XR2i XR3i (with pepperpot alloys) Ford Capri and Sierra/Escort cosworths (plus rally versions) and also a standard Diablo not just the race car, Ferrari Testarossa as well.
 
We got an update while the PSN-store of Japan was closed. So why should we get an update at the moment where it opens?

Your question has no basis to argue from.

what an update we got then! helmets and racesuits!
dont tell us you are ok with this stuff!

PD give us tracks and cars!
 
Back