Could this be in the new dlc ----

• Thread starter senna71
  • 13 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be Tokyo R246, but the image appears edited. Please don't double post.

The 2nd image looks like a picture of the car edited into GT5, the reflection doesn't match the other side of the road at Tokyo R246.

The 3rd picture looks like Forza imo

The background definitely looks like GT5, I dunno if the Ferrari is actually part of the image or a rendering from an independent source pasted onto a GT5 picture

Definitely looks edited on. Would definitely be rad though, I guess we'll see. For the future though, don't double post, use the edit button

Ferrari-612-GTO-Concept-5.jpg

selipanov-ferrari-612-gto-concept-car-italy-6.jpg

Considering it's another one of those college students design things and not an actual Ferrari design I doubt it.

Ahhhh so apparently PD just accidentally released pictures of the DLC onto some random website....

....or not.

First post, second pic is obviously GT5 and 3rd is Forza 3 or 4, so looks like the designers are playing with these backgrounds to make the car look less out of place.

The other show someone posted you can see in the reflection of the car what looks to be a desert background.... hahaha whoever created these was obviously in a hurry.

Old, someone else posted this the other day. It is old and is not GT5. This is the kinda crap people made because they were sick of PD not showing us anything.

This was the hype train all of us were riding last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back