Team Rolling Guy (Shutting Down)

• Thread starter jnktexark
  • 194 comments
Will this be a drag team that you'd be making? If so there is a separate forum for that where you will get the most interest.

If its just normal racing then there is a separate thread for clubs and leagues as well.

Depending on the type of racing though, this thread needs to be in a different forum/sub forum. Only you can decide where it should go.

To move it use the thread tools button on the top right of your post and select move thread, then select the relevant forum.

I'm only suggesting this so you can get this up and running faster. And good luck with it. It's harder setting things like this up at the best of times but when you're new as well it's even harder.

Thanks for the reply! Actually this is a Drag and Wangan racing team therefor we do both the tunnel dragging, cruising/meets and full races on Special Stage 7. So it is kind of hard to tell where to put this at but I see it got moved to clubs & leagues which is fine by me. And I thank you for your help and tips on how to work the forum which helps alot. Though like you said if it will get more attention in the dragging area I should probably put it there.

Will this be a drag team that you'd be making? If so there is a separate forum for that where you will get the most interest.

If its just normal racing then there is a separate thread for clubs and leagues as well.

Depending on the type of racing though, this thread needs to be in a different forum/sub forum. Only you can decide where it should go.

To move it use the thread tools button on the top right of your post and select move thread, then select the relevant forum.

I'm only suggesting this so you can get this up and running faster. And good luck with it. It's harder setting things like this up at the best of times but when you're new as well it's even harder.

I thank you for that last comment. I know it is hard that is why I am not expecting to much out of anyone and so we as a team can help one another out with tunes and slowly compete against teams out there.

I thank you for that last comment. I know it is hard that is why I am not expecting to much out of anyone and so we as a team can help one another out with tunes and slowly compete against teams out there.

I'm not into drag racing - but I do hope you get some members.

Good luck, and enjoy your time here on :gtpflag:

Hi. you can try this thread I made. Drag Racing Free Agents Thread. Like your Team, the Free Agents thread is just starting off. So far we got 3 people on the list. Don't know if you want to give them a shot. Also do you want to be included on the list of Teams?

Yeah, I'd like to be apart of your team. I just got my GT-R Black Edt. to 954hp. I just need some tunes now.
My psn is sonic378

Alright man it will probably be later that I will be able to catch you on PSN spending some time with the lady but after I will be on.

Man I wish I had ssrx but I don't have 5.99 right now to spend on the speed test pack.

I'm sure you can buy this track in the future.👍
We can still meet on ssr7 instead. I think its more better there in terms of highway and japans tunnel i still prefer ssr7 for criusing. 👍

I'm sure you can buy this track in the future.👍
We can still meet on ssr7 instead. I think its more better there in terms of highway and japans tunnel i still prefer ssr7 for criusing. 👍

So do I man that is why I love meeting there because it feels like the Wangan I just wish they would make one even bigger lol with daytime and night time feature.

Yeah! That would be great.
Hope they can copy the real thing japans wangan highway and the tunnel.
Wheels are really expensive i want to drift with it.. but it looks like i'll just practice on my pad.

Yeah! That would be great.
Hope they can copy the real thing japans wangan highway and the tunnel.
Wheels are really expensive i want to drift with it.. but it looks like i'll just practice on my pad.

Good luck. I am hoping we can all meet at 630pm ct tonight at least that's what I am among for either that or 7. You are the only team member so far that checks the forum for stuff so expect me on at least by 8pm for a meet on ss7 that cool?

Good luck. I am hoping we can all meet at 630pm ct tonight at least that's what I am among for either that or 7. You are the only team member so far that checks the forum for stuff so expect me on at least by 8pm for a meet on ss7 that cool?

Yeah! thats cool man. I always check the forums everytime time specially when im at work.

I'll retune my supra for a full drag tunnel run tonight. 👍

I'll meet you guys tonight. :gtpflag:

Yeah! thats cool man. I always check the forums everytime time specially when im at work.

I'll retune my supra for a full drag tunnel run tonight. 👍

I'll meet you guys tonight. :gtpflag:

No one but you and analog showed up last night so there wasn't to much to do. Analog and I are about to tune my GTR so we can start competing against other teams man. We will figure out a good time to meet sometime lets say tomorrow cause I have stuff going on tonight.

I don't drag race but if the team name is a throwback to Tokyo Xtreme Racer, major props. 👍

Yes the name of the team will be Team Rolling Guy and yes it is based on the worst team on the Tokyo Xtreme Racer series of video games.

There's your answer. Kudos though, I love that series myself, and good luck.

No one but you and analog showed up last night so there wasn't to much to do. Analog and I are about to tune my GTR so we can start competing against other teams man. We will figure out a good time to meet sometime lets say tomorrow cause I have stuff going on tonight.

No prob, I'll try to tune my gtr for tunnel tonight. Im having a bit problems with my black edition for 1/4 drag.:crazy:

Just let me know if you want a team meet. 👍

No prob, I'll try to tune my gtr for tunnel tonight. Im having a bit problems with my black edition for 1/4 drag.:crazy:

Just let me know if you want a team meet. 👍

Lets say around 6:30 or 7 PM CT I can't say if the rest of the team will show unfortunately cause they never check the forums for anything lol

Lets say around 6:30 or 7 PM CT I can't say if the rest of the team will show unfortunately cause they never check the forums for anything lol

Hahaha! Yeah! Well, We can just message them everytime were online.

I remebered someone adding me.. then it expires and i forgot his psn so i can add him to my list. :banghead:

Back