GT5 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
If a release date got announced for Q1 2011 Would you rather a) wait till then, B) you can have it in two weeks time, but you have to sacrifice you private parts but wake up with a pair of breasts, or c)you can have it tomorrow but you have to be david guest rent boy for a day, :nervous:

see Sony. this is what happens when you don't announce a release date. i end up thinking of silly things like that.

Wait till then, it's just a game :crazy:

Can you really not change the wheels on standard cars? The cars I care about racing with the most are standard cars. I just think that's stupid that you can't change the wheels if true. You could on the older GTs. I hate the stock wheels on the Hondas I want to race with on the game. Wheels were the one thing we could do to change the appearance. I'm tired of hearing about things the standard cars don't have. I'm still really excited for GT5 but I am disappointed about this right now.

Nooo not again!!!!

I'm curious to know what will be true about those German shops saying they get their copies tomorrow/saturday and start selling monday..

I'm willing to bet anyone here that said that will be inconspicuously absent on Monday, and not because they are playing GT5...

@george3rd93:
If you have a phone which can take screenshot, like iPhone, press home+reset button and then post it.
So all the moaners can su about needing proof. 👍

@george3rd93:
If you have a phone which can take screenshot, like iPhone, press home+reset button and then post it.
So all the moaners can su about needing proof. 👍

yh, i knew this would happen but i was so excited. unfortunaely i have an LG which is ****. i am gonna try the mirror thing though.

yh, i knew this would happen but i was so excited. unfortunaely i have an LG which is ****. i am gonna try the mirror thing though.

Don't bother, you don't need to prove anything, just give us some nice photos/videos when you get it. :)

Hey guys, just to talk of something different, do you believe that there would be other F1 cars in the game? I mean, McLaren is here as a Dealership, so maybe they will bring in the 2010 F1 car, and maybe the RB6 from RedBull... With the two Ferrari, the Polyphony Formula Gran Turismo, you can actually play a sort of F1 champs... what do you think?

Back