GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,808,303 views
It isn't trolling, I know that e-mail too, it is from Turkey sony HQ to official sony retailer, but no exact date, sony HQ says the launch date after next week and marketing activities starting next week, so they means launch date between 22-26 november

Just a follow up from this post, Amar said that there was a Sony meeting a couple of days ago to make some marketing decisions, so it looks like they went well and now everything is planned out.
 
Having that one off model and F1 cars present, but not 360 and F355 makes me wonder...
Standard perhaps?
Yeah, I was thinking about that too, why the F1 2010 is available (and in the video the guy is a still at a low level) while other ferrari roadcars not? they are all standard I suppose....
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I want to kick anyone who says this is just GT4 with higher resolution graphics in the nuts. :ouch:
 
Midnight 25th I guess, since then it will be a Friday.

well thats wot i meant lol. yh, i still dnt believe it myself so i cant really blame anyone for not wanted to believe me, wot with SONY messing everyone around
 
George, if you have an iPhone, press the Home button and then the Sleep button on your phone to take a screen shot of it.
 
yh, i knew this would happen but i was so excited. unfortunaely i have an LG which is ****. i am gonna try the mirror thing though.

lol good luck. Most phones display what the camera is looking at on screen! I was pulling your leg. I hope to god your right though.
 
You have about 200 pages in this thread to read if you want to get an idea on if it's possible or not.
Instead of wasting the time to do that, wait until you have the game.. :)

I'm sorry if I'm bringing up something that's already been discussed a bunch. I don't know for sure if you can change the wheels on standards or not. Some say you can and some say you can't. I'll go and read some old pages but if someone knows the answer it would save me some time. I know we don't have the game and no one may know for sure. I won't talk about it any more unless I find out for certain. After the game releases I guess. lol
 
i read somewhere that the Pd team quite a while back were writing up histories of all the manufactures and that, and that the history side of Cars, were going to be quite a influencial feature- do you think that for certain spectacular cars, that certain liveries - classic race winning liveries perhaps will be available in the game?, or has you suggested there be a special Enzo Livery? etc

i also heard there will be allot of info on the cars in the game, but if that means you get certain liveries, i don't think so, because every racecar is different.
2 models that are almost the same, but have different liveries could just as well be two completely different cars.
Different spoilers, different engine setup, and because KY want's to have everything spot on in the reality department, i don't think there will not be different liveries.
A car with a different livery will probably be a completely separate model.

but hey, i could be wrong :p
 
they didnt e-mail me. they txt when they have ur pre order. this may sound stupid, but the only camera i have is on my phone so i cant actually post a pic. im actually shaking atm
Right, you have no access to any other camera at all, in this day-and-age... How convenient eh?

Right now, I have access to about six different devices to capture an image of something. It also doesn't really apply to just you either, because if your pre-order will be ready on that day, so will everybody else's. Chances are I'll have my CE before you collect yours anyway, so...
 
Hey guys, just to talk of something different, do you believe that there would be other F1 cars in the game? I mean, McLaren is here as a Dealership, so maybe they will bring in the 2010 F1 car, and maybe the RB6 from RedBull... With the two Ferrari, the Polyphony Formula Gran Turismo, you can actually play a sort of F1 champs... what do you think?

It would be fantastic, who knows.
I've seen in the past the latest BMW available as well.

But I don't think all F1 cars will be there, and there is a F1 competition, as we have F1 2010 to play for that with all tracks etc..
 
they didnt e-mail me. they txt when they have ur pre order. this may sound stupid, but the only camera i have is on my phone so i cant actually post a pic. im actually shaking atm

Yea.... right..
 
they didnt e-mail me. they txt when they have ur pre order. this may sound stupid, but the only camera i have is on my phone so i cant actually post a pic. im actually shaking atm

i got the same txt
 
yh, i knew this would happen but i was so excited. unfortunaely i have an LG which is ****. i am gonna try the mirror thing though.

What you should do is get one of your parents or a friends phones. Take a picture of said text with the other phone. Then send it to your email. I don't really care if you do this or not but you are starting to stir up quite a mess with that post.
 
It would be fantastic, who knows.
I've seen in the past the latest BMW available as well.

But I don't think all F1 cars will be there, and there is a F1 competition, as we have F1 2010 to play for that with all tracks etc..

That's right, but just having Ferrari, McLaren and RedBull would be great! Imagine to do a F1 race on High Speed Ring or Gran Valley...
 
George, if you have an iPhone, press the Home button and then the Sleep button on your phone to take a screen shot of it.

i dnt have an iphone. i have an LG viewty. its a shocking phone. im gonna get a friend with a camera to take a photo of the message tomorro (as its 22:41 here)
by then i expect u will c other people get their message
 
That's right, but just having Ferrari, McLaren and RedBull would be great! Imagine to do a F1 race on High Speed Ring or Gran Valley...

I wouldn't complain! :)
 
Gran Turismo 5 is Gran Turismo 5 not Gran turismo 4 with better graphics or Gran Turismo 5 Prologue with more cars.

we get Rally racing, Nascar, kart racing, weather, track editor, night, a great online, damage and...so much more
and personally 200 cars is enough for me, it's just stupid that they wont release DLC IMO.

And **** Sony this is the last game i am buying brand new from them. :ouch:
 
I know, i know.
It's not a new build, but i finnally could play with it (here in Hungary).
So here are some videos from the 2 minutes limited gt5 demo.







In the 2nd part of this video, there is a Nürring BUG.




​
 
Maybe Sony doesn't make any advertisment because I wants to send copies to the shops for the preorders and then bit a bit make more stock and then sell it, I mean, maybe Sony hasn't enough copy for all of us and people who still hasn't preordered the game...
 
Hey guys, just to talk of something different, do you believe that there would be other F1 cars in the game? I mean, McLaren is here as a Dealership, so maybe they will bring in the 2010 F1 car, and maybe the RB6 from RedBull... With the two Ferrari, the Polyphony Formula Gran Turismo, you can actually play a sort of F1 champs... what do you think?

If there is gonna be an F1 championship, it might just be with the Formula GT cars. At the moment, I'm not really sure there can be some other F1 cars purely based on Ferrari having two now in GT5(something I'm still trying to figure out), but its another case of "wait and see". Of course everyone thought PD was just gonna have the F1 for Mclaren but now we see the MP4-12C (correct me if thats the wrong name) so anything is possible.
 
Here are some impressions of GT5 from a user "tekken90" that has a copy on a Checz forum.....

Translated via Google.....
My first impressions of the game ...

So I personally was expecting more "wau" effect. I do not know why, but I came GT5P pleasing graphics, shadows are weaker, interior ... but compared with cars from Prologue total poor and boring. For the rain it looks very nice. I look forward to grapple with the transition day and night. Otherwise, feel good driving, driving model is compared to an amended GT5P enough, unfortunately, the AI no longer a power ...

Licenses are a classic - stop at 200 meters, turns basics - such as from old parts, so the total pohodička and I would not take too long to finish them all in gold.

Menu career I think is much too messy and higgledy-piggledy, it could certainly do much better. Pity it only set color and background.

Loading ... awfully long! and the installation disk does not solve anything .... But it is arbitrary, then at least you do not take up space.

Well lets see what happens next, but in the meantime for me does not work very well... ..


http://translate.google.com/transla...le-forum.net/tema/11252-gran-turismo-5/page95
 
Right, you have no access to any other camera at all, in this day-and-age... How convenient eh?

Right now, I have access to about six different devices to capture an image of something. It also doesn't really apply to just you either, because if your pre-order will be ready on that day, so will everybody else's. Chances are I'll have my CE before you collect yours anyway, so...

good for u! u can afford to have six devices to get a photo. im an only child with only me and mum living together. she has a very old nokia phone which dnt have a camera. i have to pay for everrything i hav myself. im not made of money. in fact im quite poor. so in answer to ur question, NO i dnt have a photo device cos i cant afford one!!! happy now?

and as i said before, i dnt really care whether u beleive me or not. ive got my conformation and u havent :)
 
Back