GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,808,075 views
If a release date got announced for Q1 2011 Would you rather a) wait till then, B) you can have it in two weeks time, but you have to sacrifice you private parts but wake up with a pair of breasts, or c)you can have it tomorrow but you have to be david guest rent boy for a day, :nervous:

see Sony. this is what happens when you don't announce a release date. i end up thinking of silly things like that.

Wait till then, it's just a game :crazy:
 
GAME uk (who has my pre-order) has just sent a txt sayin that my copy of GT 5 weill be availbale to collect on NOV 26th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prove it
 
Can you really not change the wheels on standard cars? The cars I care about racing with the most are standard cars. I just think that's stupid that you can't change the wheels if true. You could on the older GTs. I hate the stock wheels on the Hondas I want to race with on the game. Wheels were the one thing we could do to change the appearance. I'm tired of hearing about things the standard cars don't have. I'm still really excited for GT5 but I am disappointed about this right now.

Nooo not again!!!!
 
I'm curious to know what will be true about those German shops saying they get their copies tomorrow/saturday and start selling monday..

I have placed an order. I will tell you.
 
Last edited:
What if they can be unlocked like a lot of other cars? Still miss them?

Having that one off model and F1 cars present, but not 360 and F355 makes me wonder...
Standard perhaps?
 
I'm curious to know what will be true about those German shops saying they get their copies tomorrow/saturday and start selling monday..

I'm willing to bet anyone here that said that will be inconspicuously absent on Monday, and not because they are playing GT5...
 
they didnt e-mail me. they txt when they have ur pre order. this may sound stupid, but the only camera i have is on my phone so i cant actually post a pic. im actually shaking atm

Need proof of that!
 
technically, i cant prove it. but i dnt even care if u dnt beleive me cos my preorder is ready for collection at midnight on november 26th 2010!

Um, technically you can prove it. Just take a picture and put it up.
 
i want to know where my text from GAME is.....

u will get it dnt worry. they dnt send out the txt at the same time. it happened with uncharted 2. i got the txt two days before my friend did. ive just txt him to c if he got his txt about GT 5
 
they didnt e-mail me. they txt when they have ur pre order. this may sound stupid, but the only camera i have is on my phone so i cant actually post a pic. im actually shaking atm

Use a clever array of mirrors.
 
@george3rd93:
If you have a phone which can take screenshot, like iPhone, press home+reset button and then post it.
So all the moaners can su about needing proof. 👍
 
technically, i cant prove it. but i dnt even care if u dnt beleive me cos my preorder is ready for collection at midnight on november 26th 2010!

Midnight 25th I guess, since then it will be a Friday.
 
Haven't had the time to follow the thread since yesterday. So, any news on the wheel change issue?
 
technically, i cant prove it. but i dnt even care if u dnt beleive me cos my preorder is ready for collection at midnight on november 26th 2010!

Well said. :)
 
@george3rd93:
If you have a phone which can take screenshot, like iPhone, press home+reset button and then post it.
So all the moaners can su about needing proof. 👍

yh, i knew this would happen but i was so excited. unfortunaely i have an LG which is ****. i am gonna try the mirror thing though.
 
Haven't had the time to follow the thread since yesterday. So, any news on the wheel change issue?

No. The game is not released, so nobody here knows.
 
Haven't had the time to follow the thread since yesterday. So, any news on the wheel change issue?

Nah, you won't be able to do anything in the game. It's just Gran Turismo 4 with higher resolution.
 
Just checked my inventory system at work at it's showing 11/30/10 as the US street date. I'll get a screen cap if you want me to.
 
Haven't had the time to follow the thread since yesterday. So, any news on the wheel change issue?

Yes, we stopped talking about it. PLEASE (x100) don't bring it up again.
 
yh, i knew this would happen but i was so excited. unfortunaely i have an LG which is ****. i am gonna try the mirror thing though.

Don't bother, you don't need to prove anything, just give us some nice photos/videos when you get it. :)
 
Hey guys, just to talk of something different, do you believe that there would be other F1 cars in the game? I mean, McLaren is here as a Dealership, so maybe they will bring in the 2010 F1 car, and maybe the RB6 from RedBull... With the two Ferrari, the Polyphony Formula Gran Turismo, you can actually play a sort of F1 champs... what do you think?
 
Just checked my inventory system at work at it's showing 11/30/10 as the US street date. I'll get a screen cap if you want me to.

Don't need to I belive you. Actualy the most Swedish game stores showes Nov 30. Could mean nothing
 
Back