GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,808,015 views
I can believe george, when a game is delayed, GAME usually put up a 'fill in date' but never e-mail/text you the date because it is not official, they are well respected and have pretty good customer service, so they don't spam your e-mail/phone with place holders but mostly correct days.

As we are from the UK I can see this, US: 23 Nov EU: 24 Nov UK: 26 Nov AU: 1 Dec

Not official though but I guess will be damn close!
 
and to be fair to george, having a quick glance at his older posts, they are constructive as well! so if you can get some proof that would be great 👍
 
If there is gonna be an F1 championship, it might just be with the Formula GT cars. At the moment, I'm not really sure there can be some other F1 cars purely based on Ferrari having two now in GT5(something I'm still trying to figure out), but its another case of "wait and see". Of course everyone thought PD was just gonna have the F1 for Mclaren but now we see the MP4-12C (correct me if thats the wrong name) so anything is possible.

Isn't there at least three F1 cars. The F2007, F10 and that unknown one that was in the GT5 poster someone posted earlier(in the bottom right corner).
 
George, could you put your sim in your mums phone and take a pic of the text that way? (For the non believers)
 
George doesn't have to put up a picture because he has better things to do then temperaraly distract some people who just love to disagree.
 
good for u! u can afford to have six devices to get a photo. im an only child with only me and mum living together. she has a very old nokia phone which dnt have a camera. i have to pay for everrything i hav myself. im not made of money. in fact im quite poor. so in answer to ur question, NO i dnt have a photo device cos i cant afford one!!! happy now?

and as i said before, i dnt really care whether u beleive me or not. ive got my conformation and u havent :)

Avoid the 'txt language' please, it is against the forum rules, as I said, I can believe you as GAME are reliable.
 
good for u! u can afford to have six devices to get a photo. im an only child with only me and mum living together. she has a very old nokia phone which dnt have a camera. i have to pay for everrything i hav myself. im not made of money. in fact im quite poor. so in answer to ur question, NO i dnt have a photo device cos i cant afford one!!! happy now?

and as i said before, i dnt really care whether u beleive me or not. ive got my conformation and u havent :)

Forward text to your mum's phone. Then capture with you phone :dopey:
 
Sony can better release the game now, before more people gives a review....
This sounds that the game is poor to medium quality,💡
 
and to be fair to george, having a quick glance at his older posts, they are constructive as well! so if you can get some proof that would be great 👍

thankyou. put it this way, if i was gonna ******** u all, i would hav picked a date that i thought it would be released on. i never thought it would be out in november. i always said dec 3rd cos it fits with the madrid launch party and everything. im just as shocked as all of u
 
From what I have saw the load times are not that bad. Pretty much all games with great graphics take a while to load up. Forza 3 takes on average about 30 seconds to load the track then about 10 more to get into the race. This is when it is installed on the HD.

GT5 looked like it was close to the same or a bit faster so no worries for me there. I am used to it.

As for saving space on the HD by not installing it I would not recommend running it from disk as this will put a lot more stress on your Blu-Ray drive as opposed to having it installed on the HD. Use the space and install the game to HD, your system will be better for it. Drive will last longer, System will be cooler and the disk will last longer.
 
Who the hell comes into a forum and posts news and texts they get without showing some sort of proof. If I received a text telling me my copy could get picked up on such and such date I would borrow someones camera if I didn't have one to take a picture, if you don't have proof quit posting your information you are clogging up this thread.
 
so how come nobody talks about GT PSP anymore I heard that it's going to be integrated.
Hopefully I can upload all my cars and update on the road
 
I didn't have the old GT's but were the licensce tests like 'Stop at 200m'?
 
good for u! u can afford to have six devices to get a photo. im an only child with only me and mum living together. she has a very old nokia phone which dnt have a camera. i have to pay for everrything i hav myself. im not made of money. in fact im quite poor. so in answer to ur question, NO i dnt have a photo device cos i cant afford one!!! happy now?

and as i said before, i dnt really care whether u beleive me or not. ive got my conformation and u havent :)
Seriously, nobody cares about people posting sob stories. I've worked hard for what I've got and also have to pay for everything to support my family and home.

So you have this supposed confirmation. I fail to see in what way that turns the situation to your advantage relative to mine. You still don't have the game, and when it does launch, I'll have it either the same day or sooner.
 
this is just one persons opinion. what i mean by that is that he could be wrong and when we do finally get the game we could all have different opinions on it....i hope

yea everyone's got there own opinion on things i guess but at the moment hes only one of a handfull of people with the game, so will take any info we could get atm...until we get our hands on the copy that is.
 
Right, you have no access to any other camera at all, in this day-and-age... How convenient eh?

Right now, I have access to about six different devices to capture an image of something. It also doesn't really apply to just you either, because if your pre-order will be ready on that day, so will everybody else's. Chances are I'll have my CE before you collect yours anyway, so...

Congratulations, you've officially got the biggest e-penis in the world. You got owned by the guy you were responding to anyways so that may've shriveled it up some for you. Moral of the story: Don't rub in your fortunes to try to prove/disprove a point.
 
George, could you put your sim in your mums phone and take a pic of the text that way? (For the non believers)

i just tried. shes on 02 and im on orange. my sim isnt compatible. trust me when i say this, im just as frustrated as all of u. in hindsight, i shouldnt have posted until i had the evidence to bk it up. oh well, live and learn
 
Trk29 just proved my point on the previous page.
 
Back