• ModNation Racers •

Few new creations
modnationracersi.jpg

Tron kart and mod (tron car seems to be popular compared to my other cars)
modnationracers2g.jpg

Toyota GT One and creepy smiley face mod
modnationracerso.jpg

Online is pretty fun. Getting a good spread of races like ones where I get my but kicked and others where it is fairly evenly matched and others where I can run away with it. Either way hardly getting sick of it.

Also if anybody can please download my eigertest track that would be great. Just want to get my 10 downloads on it.

Thanks.

I don't know if anybody's noticed this, but you can check your racer/creation stats on the web. Handy when you're at work and are wondering how much create xp you've earned that day.

http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/Reaper7411

sadly though, much of my time in the game was spent sitting around in the modspot waiting for create xp, and now that I'm using the website, I don't spend much time at all in the game. :indiff:

Bought this game last week. Finally got around to a good play session with it last night and so far I quite like it. Yeah the long load times fail but it's a fun racer game. So far I've only completed the first set of tier 1 races in career mode. Did a couple random challenges and two XP races - one with a full grid of racers which I finished 5th overall in and one with just 4 racers which I won :sly:

Haven't done too much kart and character customization, mainly been getting to grips with the gameplay and trying to unlock more items before I really start to dive deep into customizing.

Looking forward to this. Mario Kart is the only game of this type I enjoy, and hav yet to play anything on PS3 that comes close(although Sega & Sonic Allstars Racing looks good). It's be a bonus if this turns out to be as good as Mario Kart, and you can make your own tracks too.

Had this game since day one release. Bought it at the same time as Red Dead thinking I could play it in between games of RDR as a rest from all the Wild West capers. Turns out though that I've been playing Modnation a hell of a lot more than RDR. Considering the quality of RDR, I think that says a lot about this game. Sure, it as a few faults, but I'm loving it right now.

Created a couple of tracks so far; One of them a replica of Midfield Raceway and the other a copy of Mugello. Search GTP_The_Stalker and Midfield Raceway GT and Mod-gello to check them out.

Modgello.jpg

I recently purchased it and I'm impressed how easy it is to make a track, this game in a couple of days got to a point that LBP never did which is actually creating a level, so I tried to make Suzuka East so if any of you guys give it a shot please give me some feedback as I hope to further improve it.

Had this game since day one release. Bought it at the same time as Red Dead thinking I could play it in between games of RDR as a rest from all the Wild West capers. Turns out though that I've been playing Modnation a hell of a lot more than RDR. Considering the quality of RDR, I think that says a lot about this game. Sure, it as a few faults, but I'm loving it right now.

Created a couple of tracks so far; One of them a replica of Midfield Raceway and the other a copy of Mugello. Search GTP_The_Stalker and Midfield Raceway GT and Mod-gello to check them out.

Modgello.jpg
I will download it later on today and give it a spin. At least Midfield anyway

I recently purchased it and I'm impressed how easy it is to make a track, this game in a couple of days got to a point that LBP never did which is actually creating a level, so I tried to make Suzuka East so if any of you guys give it a shot please give me some feedback as I hope to further improve it.

I completely agree with this. I loved LBP but was put off making a level by how time consuming it could be to get the level to play right. But with MNR, it's so easy to make a track. So far I've only done the two tracks mentioned above, but I love how easy it is to create courses. It's just a shame that the online is so damn addictive otherwise I'd have made a few more.

I'll have a look at your Suzuka East track when I next fire the PS3 up. I like seeing other peoples versions of real life (and GT) tracks so I'll be sure to check it out.

I completely agree with this. I loved LBP but was put off making a level by how time consuming it could be to get the level to play right. But with MNR, it's so easy to make a track. So far I've only done the two tracks mentioned above, but I love how easy it is to create courses. It's just a shame that the online is so damn addictive otherwise I'd have made a few more.

I'll have a look at your Suzuka East track when I next fire the PS3 up. I like seeing other peoples versions of real life (and GT) tracks so I'll be sure to check it out.

Yeah actually I hadn't tried to make a track as fast as I could but today I was showing the game to a friend and completed a track in less than 5 minutes, albeit not the best track ever made and done with autopopulate but hey it gets the job done.

I downloaded your tracks and Mugello is awesome:tup:(still haven't tried Midfield), raced a bit in Time Trial and beat your time, needless to say the crowd went wild.

ModNationRacers.jpg

Props to J-Pap for the Kart.

Last edited:
Thanks for downloading the ferrari p4 Apollo.

Also need to thank all those who downloaded my eigertest track and got me the 10 downloads I wanted. Not sure who you were but it was much appreciated.

Speaking classics anyway finished up just now a Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe Convertible.

modnationracers1.jpg

modnationracersm.jpg

Thanks for downloading the ferrari p4 Apollo.

Also need to thank all those who downloaded my eigertest track and got me the 10 downloads I wanted. Not sure who you were but it was much appreciated.

Speaking classics anyway finished up just now a Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe Convertible.

]

You're welcome. 👍 I'll probably DL your coupe. Has anybody made a version of Miller Motorsports Track? I'm thinking of doing a version sometime in a day or two.

Can anyone confirm if say I download someone's published car (ie. the Van) can i remix it? I really have a great idea for a van but people's van's i have downloaded aren't letting me remix.. Not sure if they chose to disallow remixing or if I can't remix it because I don't have the dlc.

Also any other car requests/famous liveries people want? I quite like doing liveries for the karts if they aren't ridiculously complex.

Can anyone confirm if say I download someone's published car (ie. the Van) can i remix it? I really have a great idea for a van but people's van's i have downloaded aren't letting me remix.. Not sure if they chose to disallow remixing or if I can't remix it because I don't have the dlc.

Also any other car requests/famous liveries people want? I quite like doing liveries for the karts if they aren't ridiculously complex.

You think you can do a McLaren circa 09?

Yeah, you need the DLC to remix vans. Otherwise there would be no need to get the DLC yourself.👍

I've spent 4 and a half hours creating this Tom's Castrol Supra. The logos took absolutely ages, especially the small green Castrol logo!

Search GTP_The_Stalker and Tom's Castrol Supra.

ModNationRacers.jpg

Going to make the Denso Supra next.

well, ever since I realized I could check my creations on the website, I've been pretty consistant about not logging into the game at all. :guilty: And now that the modnation has started getting lots of creations, I doubt any of my new cars will 'get discovered'. it seems like only one of my models slipped in early enough to get to the very bottom of the top downloads list. The rest of mine are just drying on the vine--but I still have fun making them.

I've spent 4 and a half hours creating this Tom's Castrol Supra. The logos took absolutely ages, especially the small green Castrol logo!

Search GTP_The_Stalker and Tom's Castrol Supra.

awesome. I need to download that car.
I had considered doing a supra myself (Essa Ultraflo), but none of the bodies looked enough like it for me. I clearly underestimated how good it would look on that body style, and may just have to try one.

well, ever since I realized I could check my creations on the website, I've been pretty consistant about not logging into the game at all. :guilty: And now that the modnation has started getting lots of creations, I doubt any of my new cars will 'get discovered'. it seems like only one of my models slipped in early enough to get to the very bottom of the top downloads list. The rest of mine are just drying on the vine--but I still have fun making them.

I had considered doing a supra myself (Essa Ultraflo), but none of the bodies looked enough like it for me. I clearly underestimated how good it would look on that body style, and may just have to try one.

WHat is your PSN name? I will check your carts out. Also that Tom's Supra looks very good I will definitely download that.

I agree with kjb share your PSN name and I'll definately look for it to download your creations, maybe it doesn't 'get discovered' by the general public but hey a few downloads can't hurt.

Thanks. I wasn't sure myself which body to use as I haven't unlocked them all yet because the career mode is so damn frustrating!

I'd love to see an Esso Ultraflo Supra. That'd look great on a kart. My next project is the Denso Supra.

I'll also check out your stuff online. Is Reaperman your psn id too? I know what you mean about trying to get people to notice your stuff. To be honest though, now I just create the karts and track for me and my online buddies to use. If other people download it, then that's great, but I'm not really too bothered about DL numbers.

A good tip though if you want people to see your karts is park up in the modspot for half hour or so whilst you do something else. I came back to the game after nipping out down the shops to see I had 4 downloads on a kart.

@Reaperman I checked out some of your stuff and I downloaded a mod and couple of karts. Everything looks pretty good. I downloaded the Ferrari driver, the Playstation car, the Calsonic and Ferrari.

Anybody getting this message: "You have been unauthenticated and/or kicked from the server"

Seems a lot of people are getting it. Some kind of bug.

Hi guys,

Thanks to everyone who downloaded my Tom's Castrol Supra. I've now finished my next kart; The Denso Supra:

ModNationRacers_1.jpg

Search GTP_The_Stalker and Denso Supra.

Back