◆ S.N.A.I.L. Stamina Series "Wednesday Night"

I should be round this evening. I may even join you folks for the practice races if I have time.

Same here

Had to go to Tennessee last night and pick up my new Lexus IS. I have owned alot of cars (Mustangs, Vetts, Supra, Nissan 300's, BMW, IROC's) but I must say this Lexus is the best handling car I have ever driven. :)

Same here

Had to go to Tennessee last night and pick up my new Lexus IS. I have owned alot of cars (Mustangs, Vetts, Supra, Nissan 300's, BMW, IROC's) but I must say this Lexus is the best handling car I have ever driven. :)

Sweet!. I just picked up my new Toyota. Granted its not a sports car, but my first import pickup that handles better than any other truck I have every had. I ended up with a special ordered Tacoma with the 4.0 and the trd Supercharger..

Same here

Worthy reason to miss some GT5 racing. ;)

I'm looking into a new/used vehicle. LoL A mini van. Granted I won't be driving it often. It be a third vehicle so the GF, I, and our kids can all travel in one vehicle. Tired if borrowing the parents Tahoe with third row. Like to have something I can just get in and go when I want.

Prob won't pull the trigger but looking.

I love my taco. Sitting 35's an got the dealer to install lockers tomorrow. Should be fun this weekend

I'm looking into a new/used vehicle. LoL A mini van. Granted I won't be driving it often. It be a third vehicle so the GF, I, and our kids can all travel in one vehicle. Tired if borrowing the parents Tahoe with third row. Like to have something I can just get in and go when I want.

Microbus with a Porsche motor? I'm sure that will fit everyone.

Worthy reason to miss some GT5 racing. ;)

You should try looking at some custom chevy vans. There are some cool one up around northern Indiana.

I use to deliever some from Indiana to California. They were awsome. Everything from T.V.'s to a couch in the back with surround lighting and riding on 22's.

You should try looking at some custom chevy vans. There are some cool one up around northern Indiana.

I use to deliever some from Indiana to California. They were awsome. Everything from T.V.'s to a couch in the back with surround lighting and riding on 22's.

LoL man, I dont wanna spend much and truly don't want a van. However wants < needs in this situation.

Can't be getting into the Finish Project F8L VIII( Evo) money

LoL man, I dont wanna spend much and truly don't want a van. However wants < needs in this situation.

Can't be getting into the Finish Project F8L VIII( Evo) money

Well after what you have said I have done some research for you and this is what I have come up with:
(they are all new crossover/suv and between $18k-$20k base price and seat at least 5 and get good gas mileage)

- Kia Sportage
- Nissan Rogue
- Scion xb
- Jeep Compass

P.S. avoid a new minivan... you're better off getting one of these since they are about $5k cheaper than minivans! And that's at the least...

Just my $0.02!!!

Well after what you have said I have done some research for you and this is what I have come up with:
(they are all new crossover/suv and between $18k-$20k base price and seat at least 5 and get good gas mileage)

- Kia Sportage
- Nissan Rogue
- Scion xb
- Jeep Compass

P.S. avoid a new minivan... you're better off getting one of these since they are about $5k cheaper than minivans! And that's at the least...

Just my $0.02!!!

I've got an '04 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Overland I drive daily. ;)

GF has the Chevy Equinox.

The problem comes in when we try to haul four kids somewhere. We need third row seating. With my two boys at 10 and 12. Even a Tahoe with its third row is getting tight. So in the next few years them boys of mine and hers will be needing proper room. So a Van is really the best option.

I'd prob be smart to grab a full size and call it a day. This vehicle will only be driven when we travel out if town as a unit. Which is roughly once or twice a month. So it will sit around unused quite a bit.

Wish she would go for a Van as a daily. LoL however she is not having any of that. I can't blame her.

The problem comes in when we try to haul four kids somewhere. We need third row seating. With my two boys at 10 and 12. Even a Tahoe with its third row is getting tight. So in the next few years them boys of mine and hers will be needing proper room. So a Van is really the best option.

I'd prob be smart to grab a full size and call it a day. This vehicle will only be driven when we travel out if town as a unit. Which is roughly once or twice a month. So it will sit around unused quite a bit.

Wish she would go for a Van as a daily. LoL however she is not having any of that. I can't blame her.

You may want to look into some of the larger suv's. The Expedition El, and Navigator L will seat 7 adults comfortably. The Navigator also has power folding 3rd row so your ole lady could daily that and have the room for storage with seat downs when not needed..

Wasn't sure how many you were trying to seat and thought that would be to personal of a question to ask! I could do more research for ya but it wouldn't be till morning..

You may want to look into some of the larger suv's. The Expedition El, and Navigator L will seat 7 adults comfortably. The Navigator also has power folding 3rd row so your ole lady could daily that and have the room for storage with seat downs when not needed..

Yes, that is what it is coming down to. But I was looking at it as they will only use this every once in a while like he stated and getting a $35k+ lawn ornament just isn't right in this economy! I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying practical plays a big part in everything and I was heading towards practical. I repeat! I mean no disrespect!

Only six more years before my oldest will be off to college. Then we wouldn't need such a vehicle. Lots to consider. All reality, the Evo needs to stay top priority. I need to finish some loose ends and get it up to Boosted Performance to get it tuned. I'll also be debt free come February. So there is the possibility of finance. I really wanna pay cash though.

Indiana built Sienna SE
163_news091221_02z+2011_toyota_sienna+se_front_three_quarters.jpg
MG]

I'm still going to advocate for the VW Bus with a Porsche drivetrain.

I have done some laps. My initial finding are tire wear should be on fast for the elise. other wise its a 1 stop race..

Ok we're gonna change this tire rule up slightly for this race.

Race Hards will be the starting tire. You only have to make one lap on them and can put for a Racing Mediums.

This will mix up the pit strategy some and add some depth to the strategy! The car is great on Hards and even better on mediums.

Last edited:
Cool. I like it. So essentially you can come in at the end of lap 2 on hards correct?

Yep, I'm gonna say pit is closed until lap 4. So out stops till end of lap 4 and after.

You can run Hards the entire race too. Mediums are optional. Not required.

Back