◆ SNAIL [GT1 Championship] Series

• Thread starter Jakedog23
  • 506 comments
I'll be getting back in when/if space allows. Good to see some familiar names popping up in GT Sport. Do I need to completely reapply to SNAIL or can I just ask to be made active again? I think I'll try to get back into SNAIL too if it's still Sundays...

I'll be getting back in when/if space allows. Good to see some familiar names popping up in GT Sport. Do I need to completely reapply to SNAIL or can I just ask to be made active again? I think I'll try to get back into SNAIL too if it's still Sundays...
If are welcome to just become reactive all I really ask if for you to do is the Time Trial for baseline information

Edit: Would you like me to add you to the roster for GT1? We are looking at monday becoming the new day we race

If are welcome to just become reactive all I really ask if for you to do is the Time Trial for baseline information

Edit: Would you like me to add you to the roster for GT1? We are looking at monday becoming the new day we race

Sounds good.

Submitted my TT, although I have never run with SNAIL before, there are a few that I have run with during GT6. It had been a longtime since I have been able to race online with people which is getting me excited to race again :-)

I wish I had more time to put in for the TT, but unfortunately due to life I can only get bits and pieces of time to put in the effort right now.

Thank you to those I have done the Time Trial.

If you haven’t already done the TT please do so at the soonest available time.

Here is what I have documented, if you have done it and I haven’t seen it please share it again on the GTS Board.

BB48128F-3400-4AD9-9F87-02CC90661FF2.png

What does everyone think of a test night for next Monday? I want to work out some kinks in our system and see what needs to possibly change for us to run as smoothly as we can. We can open a room at 9:00 EST and go from there.

If we do run this test season please bring any Gr.3 car and tune to your will. Tires will be Racing Medium.

Also if you have not, please run the TT asap so we can get a good class assessment of current and future participants

Edit: the steps to the TT are in the 2nd OP post

@Jakedog23, I’ve uploaded my not-perfect-but-close-enough placement trial lap to the GT Sport board as requested.

Tags: snail, gt1, bambi

Thanks you for getting that in. @lllTrick, @JCH8r, @Ph1sh i believe that you guys are the only ones I dont have a TT from.

As it stands though here are division placements for the Monday test.

Pro
@Whitetail
@Jakedog23
@miata13B

Pro-Am
@Whitey093
@FREEREVN
@Kgffy

Everyone please refer to the 2nd Post to see the requirements for each class as far as banner, headlamp cover, and number plate

Edit: For easy finding
Pro:

Number Plates: Type 4
Windshield Banner: Black
Light Cover: Normal

Pro-Am: TBD

Number Plates: Type 3
Windshield Banner: White
Light Cover: Yellow

Last edited:
New topic so no fish slapping

@lllTrick I will place you in the Pro category based on your GT6 Class for the time being
@JCH8r I will place you in the Pro-Am category based on your GT6 Class for the time being
@Ph1sh I will place you in the Pro category based on your GT6 Class for the time being

That seems a little slow for pro no? I’ll need to look at what I’m runnig again.
Well until I get more people to either run or gain more people I’ve had to split it based on amount of people that have run it.

Just want to check in but everyone that posted saying they want to attend tomorrow’s practice session is still in.

I might have a minor problem just tomorrow night. Not sure if I'll be covering for a co-worker at the bar or not. He left it very vague if he is working or not. I'll have an update tomorrow at or before 4pm est for you

Latest Posts

Back