◆ SNAIL [Pack] Racing - Boost Racing - Where the excitement never ends!

Hey guys, just letting you know that I'm withdrawing from the series... Too much going on in terms of racing, school, work, and opposite gender stuff ;) It was fun while it lasted, and who knows, I might stop by from time to time to keep @GTP_Vertigo under control :lol:

Just wanted to let you know I won't be running in the series. My plate is full and I just can't commit every week. Thanks to @GTP_Vertigo and everyone who put it all together... You guys did an awesome job. Thanks again!

I should have been there last night but totally forgot. I got out of wok at 9 and was home around 9:30

The first season is officially wrapped. I will get the points from season 1 updated tonight along with those included in te race of champions for next week.

New guys in the room last night must have enjoyed watching Aero and myself bashing each other all over the track. Not enough to wreck, but just for ***** and giggles. This is the most fun racing series on GTP. it's not often I laugh as much as I did last night watching the replays. Good work hosts.

if anybody has the replays from last monday please PM me, i am looking for the final race of the night.

I would like to take part in this event tonight, hopefully I can get clearance to race

track will be announced 30 minutes prior to the room going up. No practice prior to showing up. LOL. Around 9;30 eastern.

I'm interested.... Mind if I come along tonight? Not sure if I can be there every week, but this sounds like a hoot, and good to learn more close-quarters skills as well.

@joe_diben

2 rooms? Who is (likely) the host in the slow-guys room?

[I am a Redskins fan, but I think they may be out of the game vs Dallas by then]
more than likely we will run a single room. unless more than 16 show up, in which case we will split up the rooms.

Back