◆ SNAIL [Pack] Racing - Boost Racing - Where the excitement never ends!

QUOTE="Nail-27, post: 10189918, member: 234460"]I know...but I'm not telling....hope you speak Japanese...[/QUOTE]
Hai! (not really):lol:

ROOM IS NOW FULL

if anybody wants to join, please post here, and we will open a second room if need be

Had lots of fun tonight in the Miata race. Did better tonight than i have before. Sorry for the bump Nail during the race, i had no where to go and was waiting for you.

Only made the 2 mazda tc races as I didn't take into account the change in clocks has put original timings back an hour. Instead of it being 2.30 am GMT was supposed to be 1.30 am BST. However got my first 2 races under my belt.

Race 1. First lap and first corner syndrome wallop rear ended ranger despite the shunt both were able to continue with out to much disruption. Allow myself to fall to back of pack to ease myself into race and relax a bit l. After avoiding a few incidents up front found myself with lead pack. Top 7 had some really good battles with Joe, lobban, ranger, intoflatlines, then Joe gets into the grass coming out of the 3rd to last corner and spins find myself now in fourth on the rear end of 3rd, chance of a podium here as I had the momentum going into second to last corner. But heavy footed planted foot in excitement lost traction coming out of corner=loss of drive and the momentum I had good bye third. Debut race 4th out of 15 not bad

Race 2 first few laps got myself up to 5th from about 12th jst by avoiding incidents happening up front. for about 8 mins my position stayed the same hadn't lost or gained as 4th was very good and couldn't get past then with about 3 mins to go, all he'll brakes loose lol. im in 14th in the space of a lap, wasn't a pretty race but all in all a good night worth of racing was had by all,

Wish could do my time trial again now back to track racing instead of oval racing which is all I've done for the last 3 months. Look forward to taking part in the nxt event. Thanks goes to the host

"Burn Rubber not your Soul"
"Quit your jibber jabber"

Last edited:
My sincere apologies for my poor driving last night. I just don't know how to drive in close proximity to others. Very sure in the 2nd race of the evening that I caused considerable irritation to the front runners. Have a very hard time anticipating braking points when following someone closely. Decided it was better to leave than continue causing problems for others.

Was lots of fun last night, did my best not to bump you guys. Some early brake checks by others was hard to anticipate when coming up to turns so i tried to stay off your bumpers and in blind spot as to not rear end ya. I kinda liked the slower miata race more than the tuned miata. shorter lap times and boost off would be fun imo. good times

While the first two races (Miata) were great...the increased speed on this circuit and the boost caused major problems for many drivers in the last two,in that they could storm to the front pack and then generally roughhouse their way further forward"... many forgot the major premise of good racing....

Survive the corner in order to contest the next...the next..

This was partially managements fault by tempting some to try and race above their ability due to the boost, rather than "learn" from the Aliens.

As a result we will be making some changes...and I will be reviewing the replay of the last race with an eye to having a personal word with some of you Rock Apes.

It was still great fun but there were too many impacts and way to much "incidental" contact. Rubbing IS NOT. Racing in this league. If some of you had driven the way you did last night in the Sunday Night SNAIL events you would be facing severe penalty.

Nuff Said.
Very disappointed.

Back