◆ SNAIL [THE LOBANARO LOUNGE] No longer runningPS4 

• Thread starter aerolite
  • 7,567 comments
Hey you island wanker you, get yer butt over to Report #1707 and figure it out yourself :D

Haven’t even fired up the PS4 since we were figuring out combo for this week. Guess I had better get on later today!

He's being an island girlie isn't he?

One thing I'm curious about - are we running from a standing start, or rolling on these?

He's being an island girlie isn't he?

One thing I'm curious about - are we running from a standing start, or rolling on these?
I'm pretty sure it's going to be a rolling start, I will have to double check with Mike. Will get on later today to sort stuff out and let you guys know.

It'll all be rolling starts, the glitches that haunted them before are gone. Also be aware the B group is in the faster cars again this week. It'll take 7 or 8 laps to catch the A guys and try to pass them. I say try, because their cars will be in a pack racing for position in that pack and they are in no way obligated to get out of our way just because we are faster. I do suggest the Mustangs try to stay on the inside if able. Patience and super smart driving are essential this week, jumping from lane to lane not only slows you down, but the guy behind is depending on you to keep to your lane, either to draft or pass.
There will be wrecks, just hope that you're not the fargin wanker to take out half the field on the first lap. These races can all be won from the back with smart and clean driving.
David, I hear Bears pit crew is up for hire again. They'll hold your hand through the whole process of fuel calculations. The abacus is never wrong.

David, I'll be on at 6:30 est if you want some pointers.

Last edited:
Where is the proper pit exit at Texas Speedway Around the bend where it gets dashed lines? Couldn't find any info via google

Where is the proper pit exit at Texas Speedway Around the bend where it gets dashed lines? Couldn't find any info via google
I think its the dashed lines, you can stay to the inside until you pass those and then pull out across the solid line, just don't do it close to the next turn, that atleast worked for me. Oh boy going into the pits is going to be fun, definately getting DQ'd

I think its the dashed lines, you can stay to the inside until you pass those and then pull out across the solid line, just don't do it close to the next turn, that atleast worked for me. Oh boy going into the pits is going to be fun, definately getting DQ'd
Thanks Colts,
Yeah, biggest challenge of the night!

:gtpflag: Race Day :gtpflag:

Hope you're all ready to get dizzy tonight! I expect there will be some carnage, but lets all try to have some patience, it's going to be tricky when the faster cars come to pass, especially if in groups, so keep a good eye out.

Group A - Mustang Boss 302R - Max starting fuel = 35 liters
Group B - Falcon FG - Max stating fuel = 50 liters

Race 1 - Indy - 34 laps - 19:00 - summer. Pit lane exit is at the beginning of back straight, you will get warnings crossing the white line.

Race 2 - Texas - 58 laps - 21:00 - summer. Pit lane exit is at the end of the solid white lane, you will see three dashed lines, you will get warning crossing before that.

Race 3 - Daytona - 34 laps - 12:00 - summer. Pit lane exit is at the end of the cones, however, these will likely be gone in short order, so stay to the left of the double yellow lines until you see the white line merge to the right. You will only get a warning for crossing the short white line on the right immediately after the pits, so please pay attention to where you re-enter.

Rolling starts.

Invite list for tonight:
Group A
@Alex ONeill
@CB_racer
@coltsjugg
@dret7277
@Rednose58
@RobbiefromBC
@SGETI
@Xradkins
@yogi bear ?
@Zii1993

Group B
@Mike Lobban
@aerolite
@bigtimedave
@davidt33
@Gr8_Lakes ?
@GTLehman
@GUTTERBOY3007 ?
@Rob Brown
@sgohsixthree

Last edited:
I hope everyone is ready for the merry go round tonight. Make sure you have the same tune as the fast guys, the default setup is slow. I recommend using hard tires on the right side at Texas and Indy, they will still burn up, but not as fast.....you also might want to consider a right side tire change during your pit stop. Tightening the spring rates on the right also helps.
The Mustang will make for a better race tonight as it works very well in the draft where the SC is not able to pass from the draft, gonna be interesting.
So, get a brick to put on your go pedal and abuse yourself today to strengthen your right arm, cause it'll be sore in the morning........your arm I mean.
My ideal race tonight will have two packs of cars running all night side by side with no wrecks. Yeah, I'm a dreamer. I also have a plan........lol.

:gtpflag: Results :gtpflag:

I don't know about the rest of you, but I sure had some fun last night, though I can't seem to straighten out my right foot this morning. Carnage was kept to a minimum I think, as I heard some A guys commotion a few times but never saw much. It was certainly entertaining driving through the slower Mustang at Texas! And we had six different winners last night, that is awesome!
Congrats to Red, it's been awhile since we've seen your name at the top! And Lobban, 3 out of the last 4 weeks (kudo's btw), you know what this means! I hate to see Mike go to A, as the only thing that really matters to the two of us is beating each other.
But the big news from last night was that old BOB from the Island's, where the **** did that come from David! Seriously, great job on the TWO poles last night, and for entertaining us so! Now, next step is too get your butt on that elusive podium.

Note: there will be some changes to both A and B groups, it will be done strictly by the numbers and I will try and get that done asap so you know what cars to drive next week.

Congrats to @Rednose58 , this weeks "Mr. Awesome" for the Group A win :cheers:
Congrats to @Mike Lobban, this weeks "Mr. Baawesome" for the Group B win :cheers:

wk57-may-21-2018-results-jpg.737785

Thanks for indulging me my oval night this week guys, I got my fix....with Baaawesomness, I might add. I promise not to bug Aeroslow for another one soon. I put two extra layers of foam on the go pedal to protect my right foot, but it's still tender this morning.
How's about Don't Lift David???? Leading in two races, fastest lap at Daytona, so happy for you Bro. Very respectable 4th all night and so close to a podium. Ready for another devil track?
Watch for Colts's car at Indy ...... it's a glitch or he's got a big heavy ass, I wanted to use him as a ramp.
Congrats to Big Time Dave for his first win, you're not the FNG anymore. Still a BoB tho.
Poor Aeroslug, he was so close to closing up the 10 second pit penalty I got , he had the last half of the race to make it up, but he couldn't do it, sucks to be him......he coulda been Baaawesome.

I guess a move up is unavoidable now, sucks to be me. Group "B", who cares....lol, I'll be back soon I predict.

I sure had a blast last night as all of you became aware from my jubilated expressions. I had a culture shock of sorts passing and lapping aliens and especially announcing "fast car coming through!!!!" and "Blue flag!!!....Blue flag!!!" hahahahaaaa!!! What a blast. I don't think I ever enjoyed myself that much. Sure was great not to come the usual last as well. It was such a great birthday gift. I would also like to thank my coach Lobbie and all the guys for bearing with me with my fun. Cheers.

Aye Lobbie we'll miss you in the B group bro but doe dig, still in the family. It's all good.

I sure had a blast last night as all of you became aware from my jubilated expressions. I had a culture shock of sorts passing and lapping aliens and especially announcing "fast car coming through!!!!" and "Blue flag!!!....Blue flag!!!" hahahahaaaa!!! What a blast. I don't think I ever enjoyed myself that much. Sure was great not to come the usual last as well. It was such a great birthday gift. I would also like to thank my coach Lobbie and all the guys for bearing with me with my fun. Cheers.

Aye Lobbie we'll miss you in the B group bro but doe dig, still in the family. It's all good.
Grants David. Too bad I had to miss the first two. But all my kids came out to celebrate my birthday, wasn't going rush them off. I enjoyed hearing your jubilant comments.
And mike....welcome to the pros.

Thanks for indulging me my oval night this week guys, I got my fix....with Baaawesomness, I might add. I promise not to bug Aeroslow for another one soon. I put two extra layers of foam on the go pedal to protect my right foot, but it's still tender this morning.
How's about Don't Lift David???? Leading in two races, fastest lap at Daytona, so happy for you Bro. Very respectable 4th all night and so close to a podium. Ready for another devil track?
Watch for Colts's car at Indy ...... it's a glitch or he's got a big heavy ass, I wanted to use him as a ramp.
Congrats to Big Time Dave for his first win, you're not the FNG anymore. Still a BoB tho.
Poor Aeroslug, he was so close to closing up the 10 second pit penalty I got , he had the last half of the race to make it up, but he couldn't do it, sucks to be him......he coulda been Baaawesome.

I guess a move up is unavoidable now, sucks to be me. Group "B", who cares

I guess a move up is unavoidable now, sucks to be me. Group "B", who cares....lol, I'll be back soon I predict.

Thanks for letting me race with you guys it feels Baaawesome!! Also being a B.O.B means I'm fairly new to these acronyms, so yeah this FNG says thanks again and hopefully there's more to wins to come. And congrats to David on his birthday and a Congrats to @Rednose58 and Congrats to @Mike Lobban for their wins! BAAAWESOME NESS!

Back