1.06 removes TCS in "off track" zones

• Thread starter ACGreen86
  • 60 comments
Also Im pretty sure atleast the wheel users will notice this. Theres still some sort of grip difference when you get on the off track path where they removed the TCS. You will notice it when you get on and off the pavement.
So its a huge fail?

No no. Its great that they removed it but you can still feel that theres an increase of traction when you get on the Off track paths.
Ehh ill see tomorrow during Monday night missiles.

Ok...what the hell PD

DRIFT is no longer a in the menu "Race Type". Drifters are going to be spread all over?

Edit: I can't find a drift room. :(

@alpacaflip where are you !?!?!?!

Does this mean, you can only search for Drift Trial lobbies? That would be so cool. Actually, it would mend the community again, considering everybody would be going for drift trial lobbies now, hopefully.

No panic, people.
Actualy it got moved to "room mode", it isn´t in the "race type" anymore.
So there is still a way to find drift lobbies. (i guess)

Again about TCS, i was at Willowsprings doing all kind of wacky sections using the alternative pieces of tarmac and i just realized that there is no TCS at all anywhere in the map, including the dirt areas!

Then i was trying to jump over the fence to reach the hairpin circuit but it wasn´t possible cose there is a invisible wall above the fences... sigh...

Anyways, ill keep searching for more TCS free spots, Ascari bend next maybe?
Oh by the way, can anyone confirm if there is how to drift the pit lane in Eiger again?

FINALLY TCS OFF !!!!
Welcome to a whole world of new drift sections, along with the old sections as mentioned.
(I'm still going to check that grip diference Isho mentions).
I cant think of new sections, at least on Willow and Ascari ! YAY !

FINALLY TCS OFF !!!!
Welcome to a whole world of new drift sections, along with the old sections as mentioned.
(I'm still going to check that grip diference Isho mentions).
I cant think of new sections, at least on Willow and Ascari ! YAY !
I just imagined driving to that whole new world disney song...

Also Im pretty sure atleast the wheel users will notice this. Theres still some sort of grip difference when you get on the off track path where they removed the TCS. You will notice it when you get on and off the pavement.
There was a tiny bit more grip off track on Spa now you mention, but it's only a very slight change

No, the drift race type did not get moved to the room mode, they removed it completely. Drift Trial is different from the actual "drift" race type.

I was kinda inactive since the 1.05 DT and i assumed that this would be the the major patern of pratice drifting online since when. I even made some tweaks to adapt myself to the new wheel angles because i was having a bit of dificulty to weight shift.

Only yesterday i realized that the scene still splited and only DT now can be found by the Room Mode, but also i found some old school rooms in the "Race for Fun" Race Type filter.

Still i don´t know if the comunity will still splited, or any of both will be get the people´s preferency.

But anyways, again... the DT rooms can be found yet.

I think the difference is mostly due to the fact that your tires get hot on asphalt, and they don't on grass. (Or they are just messing with us and have now forced SRF on :P)

I think the difference is mostly due to the fact that your tires get hot on asphalt, and they don't on grass. (Or they are just messing with us and have now forced SRF on :P)

No, what @Isho means is that the pavement and concrete that is off track has different grip levels than the pavement and concrete that is on track. We were messing around at Spa last night, and you can definitely feel more grip once you hit the run-off pavement

Back