1/64 Model Collectors Thread

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55,426 comments

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

• Yes.

Votes: 315 50.8%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

Votes: 127 20.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 90 14.5%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

Votes: 125 20.2%

• Total voters
Porsche+962C+1.jpg
I knew i'd seen it before in this thread. 11 out of 10 for the stunning pic. :drool:👍

Well, I can't really add more to what I said, let's just keep on enjoying the stuff people post here.

👍
Oh look, someone else with a TLV R35, what a surprise. Damm rich people... :rolleyes:

:lol:

Only just noticed what some people are asking for them on eBay. :crazy:
The decals are just icing on the sushi, really. 👍

I'd agree with that. Guilty of saying this about most of the TLV's I buy but I really mean it about this one. One of TLV's finest efforts, easily. 👍

Only just noticed what some people are asking for them on eBay. :crazy:

I'd agree with that. Guilty of saying this about most of the TLV's I buy but I really mean it about this one. One of TLV's finest efforts, easily. 👍

There's no real reason to be surprised, really. R35s will just soar in cost before the end of this year, especially with the demand they been having. They will only get more and more expensive...:crazy:

And I agree completely with you on the Crown, 100%.

There's no real reason to be surprised, really. R35s will just soar in cost before the end of this year, especially with the demand they been having. They will only get more and more expensive...:crazy:

Oh for sure. Think you can safely guarantee that it will be the same when the Supra's are released later in the year. They're going to be super popular too.

Two more F cases came in my store. When do G cases hit stores?
Now. I hit two Walmarts on my way home from Phoenix last night and they both had G case dump bins. I picked up the BMW M4, the new Mad Propz, and the new NSX Concept which I believe might be a carry over from F.

Sweet set of wheels you have there, Lowndes. That Dauer looks pretty neat, it could use a black body (for that extra bit of badassery, you know?), but the yellow works just fine. How much did you pay for it?

Now. I hit two Walmarts on my way home from Phoenix last night and they both had G case dump bins. I picked up the BMW M4, the new Mad Propz, and the new NSX Concept which I believe might be a carry over from F.
Guess I'll do some hunting tomorrow on my day off unless we get some on the truck tonight.

Sweet set of wheels you have there, Lowndes. That Dauer looks pretty neat, it could use a black body (for that extra bit of badassery, you know?), but the yellow works just fine. How much did you pay for it?
About $19 all up, and to me it's very reasonably priced considering that I paid $25 for a Mclaren F1 GTR

It was from China, came a week before eBay predicted. I was still in bed when the postman rang the doorbell lol:P

Nice. Always a great feeling when something arrives sooner than expected. 👍

And you need to get out of bed earlier! :P

:lol:

It was from China, came a week before eBay predicted. I was still in bed when the postman rang the doorbell lol:P

From China? Did you pay a lot for shipping? If so, then it's probably worth noting there are lower prices elsewhere.

I'd like to get my hands on the 935 and 914. Although they've been released in Europe, i doubt very much they'll be sold in the UK.

:grumpy:

They're cool and all. (would very much like the 993 & 959 myself) But I doubt very much that we'll see them down here anyway. Even if we do, they'll probably retail for like $10 each or something similar. No thank you.

I stopped by the local Wal-Mart today for some orange juice and found myself a pretty good Oldsmobile 442 M2. First one I've seen. My mom had the same year and colors. I'll post a pic when I've sobered up a bit.

My source say June, but it's no big deal really.

I'm all over those RSR Turbos and GT2s.

The opportunity to score any Karuwaza for retail price is always tempting, but I'll have to pass on it this time.

Back