1/64 Model Collectors Thread

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55,433 comments

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

• Yes.

Votes: 315 50.7%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

Votes: 127 20.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 91 14.7%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

Votes: 125 20.1%

• Total voters
Actually I did immediately think of that one when you mentioned that you've been wanting a lowered blue civic for sometime. :lol: That's still one of the coolest modified TLV's I've seen. đź‘Ť
Same here. Don't know why I like that one so much, but I do!
Nah dude, the black rims rock. They go perfectly with that Idemitsu livery, imo. :drool:
I could not disagree more. :lol: That pic I posted, that looks PERFECT.
VXR
Wait a minute, someone is making the JACCS livery in 64 scale?
See the link to Lamley post in the original post, but I'm not familiar with this JACCS, sorry.
I think so too. Are you planning to keep the entire set? Is there the possibility of extras being let go?
Probably. I'd be shocked if I keep them all, but I haven't decided yet. I'll let you know.

Anybody familiar with Facebook stores? I found this store/shop feature on the Facebook account for my blog, but I have no idea how it works, what kind of fee structure or payment system it has. :confused:

This is only the 2ND one of these I have seen in stores, and they were both 2000GT's. Let's not forget they were peg warmers in Canada.

IMAG0160.jpg

This has given me one more reason to buy the entire set... The car looks great, even for a Kyosho.
Kyoshos are good. I've yet to check out the R35s in the set, but I might do that right now(just watching a ballgame). Looking forward to those. R33/400Rs were the reason I bought the set, but yeah, everything in the eight car set's pretty appealing. đź‘Ť

Silverado & 620 for me. Maybe BRAT, but the paint job looks pretty lame from here....
If it had black rims, then yes it would be. :P :lol:
This is becoming lot like the Toyota Century discussion. :lol: I'm right in both. :P

Please follow the link in the post to the new, modern Toyota Century & see the last sentence. I forgot all about that. :lol:

Why didn't they go modern with the President too? Missed opportunity TomyTec! :lol:

Does look really good by the way. đź‘Ť

Edit: Just posted this one.

0000000000.JPG

There it is. My first Kyosho R35 GT-R. It was bit of surprise.
Why didn't they go modern with the President too? Missed opportunity TomyTec! :lol:
Had they done that, they would've still been available on amiami five years later. :lol:

Did you see the comment I was talking about? I'm glad I didn't have to jump off any bridges. :lol:
Good, because I think I committed to two more preorders. :crazy:
Finally found this today
I think I might get that one, too.... If I ever see it again. :crazy:

They should've added paint flakes too, how could Tomytec miss such an important detail!? We both know how Bonsai-jiisan loves his paint flakes... :sly: :lol:

Well, bar those unfortunate mistakes, the car is pretty damm good looking. I guess that's the reason why older JDM lux-barges are held in such high regard, 'cause they're pretty darn classy.

Nicely done. :lol:đź‘Ť!!
Learned from the best.
how many DIY parts TLV offer up with that one. :P :crazy:
Trying to decide between a suicide meme, or suicide bomb meme.
They should've added paint flakes too, how could Tomytec miss such an important detail!? We both know how Bonsai-jiisan loves his paint flakes... :sly: :lol:
Welcome.... back, Hugo.

Black one of these I have coming I think will have bad case of golden flakes. :crazy:

tomica limited vintage mitsubishi galant vr4.jpg

Yes, it'll bother me. Those flakes are WAY too HUGE for paint job on a 1/64 scale cars.

Yes, it'll bother me. Those flakes are WAY too HUGE for paint job on a 1/64 scale cars.

Just swap the wheels to Astro Supremes with white lines, add a severe drop, custom side pipes, and decals on the rooftop simmulating psychedelic panel painting, and voilá, a 'flaked Bellflower custom-style... uh,thing. :tup.

Just swap the wheels to Astro Supremes with white lines, add a severe drop, custom side pipes, and decals on the rooftop simmulating psychedelic panel painting, and voilá, a 'flaked Bellflower custom-style... uh,thing. :tup.
This is the first time I could not understand what you were trying to communicate to me. Towards the end, I kind of got the idea, but yeah. :lol:

Wow! We got those Best of Matchbox and Majorettes!

Those Majorettes are pretty awful in quality. Fluorescent magenta and orange paint.... 96% of the cars having gigantic wheels, while the rest have tiny wheels. And the ground clearance is just atrocious in general.

Seeing the Best of MBX was pretty swell, but I didn't find the ones I wanted, namely the Defender 110.

latest

Land Rover is the only one I'd buy, and that's the only one it's always sold out at normal stores. For like $2 more, I can sometime find them at Toys R Us.

Not totally true about it being the only one I'd buy, because I did buy the Mustang Police Car. Even the Mustang looks pretty horrible with those atrocious looking wheels though.

P.S. Your avatar is scary.

The bike was among the only ones available that caught my attention, but it's not the cute little RTP 1200, so unfortunately that had to be passed on.

On another note, remember how you told me not to wait on that dump bin to empty itself to find a GT350R? Well on my third visit to the bin, I noticed that teal Sesto Elemento, a car that was not seen in the previous two visits. So I had some hope that there was a new case that was mixed in. Thankfully it didn't take long to spot it at the bottom. And I just want to say "Yesssssssss to perseverance."

P.S. Oops. Didn't mean to scare ya. Let me change it to something else. BRB.

Back