1/64 Model Collectors Thread

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55,426 comments

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

• Yes.

Votes: 315 50.8%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

Votes: 127 20.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 90 14.5%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

Votes: 125 20.2%

• Total voters
I'll be honest, I wasn't that excited by the M2 Z. But I am looking forward to the Bluebird.
bdf627fe-671c-4a4b-9097-e1d03ddc4332.jpg

I have to say, at least for me, this whole M2 Japanese cars thing is definitely out of the ordinary for them but I certainly do like it. It gives people like me who have no easy and/or immediate access to Kyoshos, CMs, etc the next best thing. Unfortunately most if not all of the cars will end up getting hoarded and scalped. :irked:

Stop it Andy. :lol:
Supra isn't available in the store yet. :lol:
Amiami's been sold out of the Supra & NSX for while now. If 300ZX was more yellow (like in your pic), it would've sold more. That one is still for sale on the website.
Would love a first shot one, like with the Matchbox Inaugural collection.
I think GreenLight does that too, though I've never chased one.
This looks better in hand. The hinge doesn't look as bad.
Great pics. 👍
Unfortunately most if not all of the cars will end up getting hoarded and scalped. :irked:
I didn't even think about that, but yeah, I check for these things all the time in stores, and I bet my odds of finding one is close to absolute zero.

Those Beatles hot wheel cars at my Walmart? They restocked two times, and I check this store numerous times in a week (it's blocks from where I work),and I've yet to see the hiway hauler. I'm certain that store has a stalker tracking scan codes. :crazy:

I pre-ordered the Cosmo and was feeling indifferent about it. However, your photos have definitely made me excited about receiving the model!

I felt the same way so I didn't preorder it, but it there were a few left on the shelf waiting for me to buy one.

Was really surprised at how nice it is. Yes they could have done without the bonnet opening, but the usual fit and finish is as good as TLV can get.

not worth taking pics since everyone else has one...

but I FINALLY found a FuguZ!
and a Ford GT race car... both are nice,
also grabbed a Furai mystery
both Koni Focuses (Foci?)
and the Volk And Eibach miatas

I didn't even think about that, but yeah, I check for these things all the time in stores, and I bet my odds of finding one is close to absolute zero.

Those Beatles hot wheel cars at my Walmart? They restocked two times, and I check this store numerous times in a week (it's blocks from where I work),and I've yet to see the hiway hauler. I'm certain that store has a stalker tracking scan codes. :crazy:
I haven't seen any Beatles cars at all lately. Not even my friend who makes a daily stop at Walmart everyday after school on his way to work has seen any lately.

These things turned up today.

DSC01001.JPG

TLV Toyota Supra Pace Car and Porsche 911S. Tomica Premium Nissan 300ZX and Nissan R33 GT-R.

TLV Porsche 911S by Jarrod, on Flickr

Worth the wait because the 911 is pretty damn near perfect. :embarrassed:

VXR
Dude should wash his hands...

Anyway, the Hot Wheels has charm, for all its faults. The Kyo just looks too clean, too sterile. Sure, accuracy is to be applauded, but with a hyper car, it should look fun and to me it doesn't next to the caricature HW.
The dude is me lol. How many times do I have to tell people?:lol:

Edit:
Will be on the look out for these two. But I may never buy them because they aren't cheap!

Last edited:
September release. Expect it to be 3x the price hours after release.

A removable rear, as well as a removable front? :eek:

And that price tag... :eek: :crazy:

...Still, any more pics of it?

Thanks for sharing the news on here. I was really anticipating for news regarding the 787B.

Edit: Did a bit of googling. Does the pic say that only 24 will be produced?

Last edited:
I've ordered this nostalgia hit from a guy on a Facebook group. £12 posted. Apart from the CX, I owned all of these as a kid.

IMG_2921.PNG

I don't know why, but the Monday morning before school when my nan bought me the Safrane has always stayed fresh in my memory, so that's super cool. She's 98 this year, btw, I will definitely be showing her this one and reminding her lol.

Thank you to those who posted info on the 787B. I half expect those to sellout before too long!
Does the pic say that only 24 will be produced?
I think it's the case quantity.
I'll be damned if this reaches you before the Bugzees hits Shinji and I. :lol:
At least TLV releases are always on time. 👍
But we all know about that Hawaii/California postal blackspot lol
No Yabi. Only I know what that's like!

:lol:
Poor @a6m5. He may never see it. :lol:👍
Just saw this, you bastard. Jk :lol:

Last edited:
Back