1/64 Model Collectors Thread

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55,426 comments

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

• Yes.

Votes: 315 50.8%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

Votes: 127 20.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 90 14.5%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

Votes: 125 20.2%

• Total voters
Been wanting that one + the Back to the Future III Delorean. I was able to find the Delorean for I think around$9(shipped), but still no luck on the blue R34. Sorry to hear about the tampos. :crazy:
Forgot to mention, also ordered a bunch of cars off eBay and the package has been stuck at the post office in the next town over since the 16th. :rolleyes: If no update on the tracking on Monday, will call and find out what's up.

Forgot to mention, also ordered a bunch of cars off eBay and the package has been stuck at the post office in the next town over since the 16th. :rolleyes: If no update on the tracking on Monday, will call and find out what's up.
I don't know if you saw my post, but my package last week was a day late(priority mail). Then when the package finally arrived, the same lady who misses all my missed packages misses it. I go back next day, and while I'm in the long line, tracking shows that they shipped it to "Portland Distribution Center". What the hell man.....

Still looking for the last 3 modern classics the bmw m3, 190 and 911. Hopefully they’ll pop up in store hoping the Renault and CRX won’t be at other stores.
Found all of them, two times, except for the 911. Elusive. :crazy:
Indeed. Believe me, I've tried. Pretty cool how the head moves forward for some hard braking though. :lol:
Sounds like you probably tried bit harder than I did. :lol:
Gorgeous MR2 too! Completely forgotten about MB's laser wheels. :drool:
I usually can't stand the MBX wheels from the same era, but I do like these. :D

Completed the A case for real cars
EF67F327-B0FD-45AF-AEA8-44B0901481FF.jpeg

Datsun, integra, and z06 convertible

It's like the next year cases keeping coming earlier and earlier.... or is that just me?
They just started to show up at Targets here. The cars weren’t in the system yet. They had to manually type the bar code.

They just started to show up at Targets here. The cars weren’t in the system yet. They had to manually type the bar code.

Is Walmart in such a rush to push out new stock? Is 2020 going to be available by the end of next year now? :lol:

Is Walmart in such a rush to push out new stock? Is 2020 going to be available by the end of next year now? :lol:
We got N case and justice league crap cars for the dump bins and pegs. Wish target did dump bins like Walmart.

I hate it when it doesn't have the removable surf board, but I can imagine why it doesn't. I noticed recently it actually has a sunroof and I don't think the previous ones did.

2017 Surf's Up - '62 Custom Chevy RIP surfboard.

Chevy%2B62%2Bpickup%2B2017.jpg
I'm gonna call it right now: Picture of the Year in this thread 2017.
I hate it when it doesn't have the removable surf board, but I can imagine why it doesn't. I noticed recently it actually has a sunroof and I don't think the previous ones did.
It looks incomplete.
Chocking hazard for kids.
Pffft.... Kids are so overrated. They are always throwing stuff in your house like they own the place, breaking things. I think lot of them have drinking problems too, because they sound drunk. Sometimes they'll spill, or throw up on your floor, then they'll laugh at you, but never offer to clean it up. Horrible people, really hard to deal with amirite.
I chocked hard while reading this.
It's a chock full of hazards, please do try to keep up with us Andy. Jesus.....

Chock on this! he said.

No way, dude. There's a need for some props. Picture street lights and neon signs.
No, it looks PERFECT. Be honest. Did you take that pic on the set of the new Blade Runner movie?

No Walmarts are in any kind of rush around here. We just got another stupid dump bin full of Justice League character cars and 2017 A case cars. :rolleyes:

124035748.jpg

Update on this. Post office has no clue where it's at. The lady couldn't have been less helpful. So if it's not in my possession by Wednesday, reporting it lost. :grumpy:

Last edited:
Found a Greenlight Hitched Homes Green Machine over the weekend but left it on the pegs, front and center. Also saw the new 2018 Hot Wheels releases and left those behind, along with the M2 Japan releases.

Did pick up the Johnny Lightning 1970 Dodge Challenger based on the "Vanishing Point" Challenger driven by Kowalski (great film, highly recommended!). Also picked up an M2 Machines Auto Wheels 1965 Shelby GT350. My first M2 Machines. Two dollars cheaper than their opening parts models, I prefer these since they're symmetrical and don't look as cheap, despite the lower price point. Finally, added some TLV Alfa Romeos and Kyosho Porsches to my collection.

Really need to start documenting my collection. Keep meaning to do so. And still selling some of my collection, with more Auto Worlds and Kyoshos, for anyone interested.

I was going to post the 510 today, but I don't have it in me this evening. Probably work on it tomorrow, while watching the World Series. #HoustonStrong
No, man. It's still the same piece of paper and black foam I've been using all year.
I was kidding, but seriously, it looks fantastic.
Is this like new premium line? I missed the Alfa the first time around. This one looks even better. Z is a no-brainer. Subie, most likely. BMW M1 is a maybe for me....

Back