1/64 Model Collectors Thread

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55,426 comments

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

• Yes.

Votes: 315 50.8%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

Votes: 127 20.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 90 14.5%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

Votes: 125 20.2%

• Total voters
Ebay is dangerous.
I'm on there right now. :lol:

Trying to find a seller that has the Circuit Legends cars and the Forza S15 Silvia for reasonable prices so I can just order everything from a single person.

Edit: This is why we can't have nice things.

silvia.jpg

Last edited:
I'm on there right now. :lol:

Trying to find a seller that has the Circuit Legends cars and the Forza S15 Silvia for reasonable prices so I can just order everything from a single person.

Edit: This is why we can't have nice things.

View attachment 773137
Add on eBay Global Shipping's £20 for delivery and welcome to the UK and trying to buy nice things that aren't sold over here.

I'm all over this set like white on rice.

HWPremiumFF01.jpg
HWPremiumFF02.jpg

HWPremiumFF03.jpg
HWPremiumFF04.jpg

HWPremiumFF05.jpg

I honestly thought these were fake when people were posting about them, but I guess it is a real set?

Not a fan of the mainline R32, so I may just skip that and pick up this premium one. If I can find it.

Bought a Le Mans Ford GT on ebay from the circuit legends release earlier. Looking forward to that one arriving.

VXR
Bought a Le Mans Ford GT on ebay from the circuit legends release earlier. Looking forward to that one arriving.
Was lucky enough to find that set at a Walmart. Haven’t seen any stores have them recently. Still haven’t seen the new truck set with Snake and Mongoose yet.

Was lucky enough to find that set at a Walmart. Haven’t seen any stores have them recently. Still haven’t seen the new truck set with Snake and Mongoose yet.
I caved and bought the Porsche, Mazda and Ford GT off eBay for $30 shipped. Not going to find them around here and the money I would spend traveling to Phoenix and driving around for a full day trying to track them down would be more than just spending the extra cash online.

Edit:

BatchBOct0002.jpg

Last edited:
Cabin! I remember those from when I was still in Japan. Must be Japanese tobacco or something. :lol:

I was really impressed with that, then I saw the Super Chromes Dodge Van. Come on. More pics. :drool:
Of all three? They still aren’t open. I’m running out of space to put opened cars away.

I bought this a month or two ago and only got around to taking pictures now.
Two Paul's Model Art Opel Calibras from the Microchamps series (the company was later renamed to the nowadays more well known Minichamps). Part of the "Team Rosberg Collection"

Both the Team Rosberg DTM cars from the 1996 season.

Looks pretty bad by today's standards. Bad decal application and no clear plastic for the lights. Wheels look quite nice, but they're not even close to resembling the ones on the real cars. Here's the thing though, these were released in 1996 (I am relatively sure) and I think these look excellent for that age. I was 1 year old when these came out. :lol:

@Apok I see '96 releases from Hot Wheels & Matchbox & they look ancient. Both the cars & castings often look like they are from the 80's to me? I agree that these "Microchamps" looks very nice, considering. 👍

I got this car back in May, took pics finally I think in August, but just now posted it. :P

M2 Super Chase GSX:

gtp.jpg

250 pieces, not clay.
Well here it is opened
That is a thing of beauty. Nice grab. 👍👍

The blue looks cool but white and gray are definitely the two winners for me. 👍

Preview photos and in the box it looked just OK. Out of the box and in hand I think it looks great. Definitely my favourite of the four. Maybe those gold BBSesque wheels make it stand out more.

Have Ignition got any plans to produce anything other than Hype Rabbit?

I'd love to see some of their other range brought down to 1/64 scale.

Managed to snag the Circuit Legend cars on a busy Saturday! Someone in my local diecast group mentioned that they found the set, but left it behind for someone else. I suppose I wanted a set bad enough that I left my apartment 5 minutes after seeing that post and made it just in time, despite the store being half an hour away in another town.
44542880_10218028639966937_3874471318908829696_o.jpg

Also picked up the M2 because I missed out on the blue one and I don't like the recent red color release.

Back