1/64 Model Collectors Thread

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55,412 comments

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

• Yes.

Votes: 315 50.8%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

Votes: 127 20.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 90 14.5%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

Votes: 125 20.2%

• Total voters
Tesla%2BModel%2BS%2B%25282016%2BAdventure%2BCity%253ABlue%2529.jpg

2016 Adventure City Tesla Model S

You don't want to know, it's my dark side.

@BoatsGoneWild ???

And meeeeeeee :D

I have no idea how you found my twitter account you stalker.
One step closer to finding your home & taking away your Kyoshos.... wait. You found me, you stalker! :lol:
What's your twitter account name? Is it Boats?
You don't want to know, it's my dark side.
Ever since "following" Apok on Twitter, I haven't been able to just hand my smartphone to anyone. His tweets are part embarrassing, part scary & 100% illegal. j/k
What, still? Crazy. :crazy:

Has the Silhouette been shipped? You might get both orders at the same time! :dopey:
...... Do you still have that Koala Statham gif? :dopey: Somebody got me into Malaysian TLV group on Facebook & we just had this conversation:

Capture.PNG

He paid roughly $50(mine's few bucks more after shipping), and it's a "escalator away" for him.

:( :(
Not yet. I'll get around to it, one day. :lol:
Compressed air, Jarrod!
That should've been 'rmao'. I'm sorry.

Edit: @Speedracer8218 - Danny, Japan Historics cars did arrive safely. Thank you so much for helping us out. :cheers:

Last edited:
Finally found all Japan historics but the purple RX3, got them at a Meijer that I don't usually go to. I'm gonna try and search some other Meijers to see if I can find that RX3.

That tumor in the rear fender well.
Ah, okay. I did see that.
Do you intend on releasing it? if so, you might be able to slice it off with a scalpel.
*Not a real doctor.(from "Our First TLV" post)

Still cracks me up. :lol:

So we put together a post called "Our First TLV" before?

It's generating interest again, and I'm trying to get started on Part II? Anybody on GTPlanet I can recruit who didn't participate in the first one? Has @Apok bought a TLV yet? @Niku Driver HC ? Anybody?

So we put together a post called "Our First TLV" before?

It's generating interest again, and I'm trying to get started on Part II? Anybody on GTPlanet I can recruit who didn't participate in the first one? Has @Apok bought a TLV yet? @Niku Driver HC ? Anybody?

You know darn well that I have yet to buy a TLV, Shinji-jiisan... If I did, I would have written quite the post to pay my due respects to the brand's quality and whatnot.

Unless you are willing to... um, "lease" a TLV to aid my cause. Japanese are kind people, correct? Can I bet on kindness to save my neck? :sly: :lol:

You know darn well that I have yet to buy a TLV, Shinji-jiisan... If I did, I would have written quite the post to pay my due respects to the brand's quality and whatnot.

Unless you are willing to... um, "lease" a TLV to aid my cause. Japanese are kind people, correct? Can I bet on kindness to save my neck? :sly: :lol:
That would make for great story in the said post actually.

That would make for great story in the said post actually.

Well then make it happen, Shinji Kurosawa-san! It will be like "The Last Samurai", except in this case the American guy is replaced by an equally silly Portuguese guy who is trying really hard to enter the world of Japanese culture by receiving a scale model from a friend... A surefire success in the making! 💡 :lol:

Well then make it happen, Shinji Kurosawa-san! It will be like "The Last Samurai", except in this case the American guy is replaced by an equally silly Portuguese guy who is trying really hard to enter the world of Japanese culture by receiving a scale model from a friend... A surefire success in the making! 💡 :lol:
Capture.PNG

I totally set you up, but you gotta admit, that's pretty funny.

P.S. Please get TLV already so we can both be in the club.

:lol:
I totally remembered like half of those, as soon as I saw them. Please Apok, help outta brother. Pic of your first TLV, what drew you to it. If you'd like to see some examples, just click on that link from before.

Last edited:
Back