100% Complete!! Thank you to everyone who participated and donated!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cryptomanic
  • 557 comments
  • 18,202 views
gtpbadboy
Damn how do you spell the things attached to your hands other then thumb ??????????!!!!!!!!!

Fingers???
 
gtpbadboy
That's how you spell it hopefully the mods don't get me for bsd spelling ;)

Bsd spelling lol.
 
gtpbadboy
I so gotta stop drinking................... a 24 in 1 day is NOT good

Sounds like an awesome day to me!!
 
Crypto is awesome :D
 
Sent Renault 56, Nissan 120, Ford 276 (last one!).
Any matte colors, if you can.
 
Less than 60 needed!! So close:crazy:
 
Renault 65 & 74. Nissan 10, 68 & 81 sent 👍
 
gtpbadboy
Damn it's HOT tonight......

Lol, I wasw just telling my wife the same thing. If your igloo melts you can share a room with my 9 year old.
 
sent: mercedes:100, nissan: 43,79,82,83.
 
sent: mercedes:100, nissan: 43,79,82,83.

Where have you been? I thought you were dead:crazy:Welcome back!! I filled your box full of 50 goodies:tup:

22 museum cards left!!!!
 
Monatsende
You forgot meeeeh? :indiff: I have you still on my FL (iso)

I don't think he forgot you, he is just trying to accommodate all his friends and this all of a sudden facination for museum cards LOL.
 
Ill send some cards when home crypto.
 
Merc 119 & 151. Nissan 111, 118 & 149 sent :D
 
I had an awesome supplier :D Well 2 infact, yourself and another member who swapped loads with me :D

The land is in sight for you :sly:
 
I had an awesome supplier :D Well 2 infact, yourself and another member who swapped loads with me :D

The land is in sight for you :sly:

I can't wait!! 9 to go!!:crazy:
 
cryptomanic
I can't wait!! 9 to go!!:crazy:

I had almost all the ones you needed when you had 62 remaining. So hopefully you will be getting another 5 off your list.
 
I had almost all the ones you needed when you had 62 remaining. So hopefully you will be getting another 5 off your list.

The 9 I need are in my link. :)
Sorry been drinking a lot of beer.
 
Oh my god!! 4 to go !!!

Nissan 143, 152, 163 Renault 68

Help!!!:)
 
I have nissan 163 and Renault 68 mate
 
3 museum cards to go!! I need everyone's help. These are the 3 I need.
Nissan 152, 163 Renault 68. Thank you everyone.
 
Back