100% Complete!! Thank you to everyone who participated and donated!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cryptomanic
  • 557 comments
  • 18,202 views
cat-cards-gamble-poker-bet-1264508242e.jpg


Booze and Cards are all I have! :lol:

I will send you some on the 10th. ;)
 
I just lol'd at this thread

Did you get the cards I sent earlier crypto? :P
 
I just lol'd at this thread

Did you get the cards I sent earlier crypto? :P

Yes;) Thank you, Did you need anything else..gears, paint??👍
 
Nah I'm good for now, I'm loving mah new look :cool:
 
@Jamiec, Just sent more gear!!
 
Ford 193 & 229. Mercedes 37, 67 & 91 sent.
 
Hey mate just sending that 6th card. It was Nissan 138 right?
 
Aussie188
Hey mate just sending that 6th card. It was Nissan 138 right?

I don't remember, too much beer, uhm check link, I think that's right, thank you friend.
 
lol that's the way mate, I'm having a few later on. Have fun
 
Less than 90 cards to go, I need everyone's help!!! Thanks to all who keep sending:tup:
 
Cryptomatic I would love of you sent me a 1988 ticket or a lvl
23 ticket because Im tryin to get the xjr LM EDIT: never mind:)
 
Last edited:
Cryptomatic I would love of you sent me a 1988 ticket or a lvl
23 ticket because Im tryin to get the xjr LM EDIT: never mind:)

All my tickets are tied up in trades until August. :nervous:
 
Don't worry about it I'm fine
 
Thanks a lot, that's a great help :D

Renault 18, 38, 40, 61 & 62 sent 👍
 
gtpbadboy
He has started chewing my figures LOL

What kind of figures do you collect?
I have hellraiser ones with their little chains, hooks, body parts, and random pieces of flesh. They just love their lair.
 
Damn how do you spell the things attached to your hands other then thumb ??????????!!!!!!!!!
 
Back