100% Complete!! Thank you to everyone who participated and donated!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cryptomanic
  • 557 comments
  • 18,202 views
Hi, I've checked your museum cards.
I have these: FORD 50, 65, 68, 95,98, 146, 169, 194, 205, 236, 244, 255, 256, 278, 285 but I'll check for others if you want.
I'd like you to send me the standard suit trainee #13 (brown + white) striker helmet #13, and masquerade helmet #13.
I'll add you on PSN!
 
Hi, I've checked your museum cards.
I have these: FORD 50, 65, 68, 95,98, 146, 169, 194, 205, 236, 244, 255, 256, 278, 285 but I'll check for others if you want.
I'd like you to send me the standard suit trainee #13 (brown + white) striker helmet #13, and masquerade helmet #13.
I'll add you on PSN!

OK I will add you in a bit.👍
 
@calamar, suits sent enjoy, LMK if you need anything else.:)
 
I haven't forgotten you mate, they'll be 5 more in your inbox tomorrow.
 
igota33
I haven't forgotten you mate, they'll be 5 more in your inbox tomorrow.

I am fine, I was getting overwhelmed anyway. I can try to send you some more gear tomorrow if you want to send.
 
FORD 50, 65, 68, 95,98 sent. Tomorrow I'll send you the others. Thanks!
 
I'm only missing foehn 21,did you get the ones I sent?
 
mstcle323
I'm only missing foehn 21,did you get the ones I sent?

I will send when I get home from work. Thank you.
 
Yea I want gear until I've got it all :lol:, still got plenty of cards I can send your way 👍
 
Yea I want gear until I've got it all :lol:, still got plenty of cards I can send your way 👍

Awesome!!👍 Thank you:)
 
Just sent through Ford 114, 117, 177, 198 and 213. Hope they helped out mate, thanks for all the gear again.:)
 
Ford #s 123, 131, 141, 169 & 174 coming up 👍

Edit: All sent.
 
Last edited:
Thank you Just about to send ford: 184,187,191,194 and 197. Also will empty gift box.

Edit: I'll have to put that on hold for a bit, I can't sign in, I think PsN is undergoing scheduled maintenance

Edit 2: Ok just sent and thanks again for the gear.

Hopefully you will get my PM. Your giftbox only holds 50 items and it is full so it won't let me send. Please empty as I have been trying to send the last 2 days:tup:
 
Just sent through Ford 114, 117, 177, 198 and 213. Hope they helped out mate, thanks for all the gear again.:)

Wow you are 100% my friend:tup: Need any paint? I have all the rare paints.👍
 
I will send you some mazda 787b cards. Is that ok?
 
Mitsubishi #s 20, 33, 40 & 48. Nissan #6.

Just sent these 👍
 
I guess I better send some as I'm new and need to make friends ;)
 
@nicholas9989
Your box is full!! 3 days in a row.
@jamie-c
Your box is full.
 
Last edited:
Yes I accepted the friendship request ;) Pinky and The Brain are re-united

Mo

Ready to take over the planet!!!
pinky.jpg
 
Back