1000 ticket - what did you get?

• Thread starter Mopatop
  • 2,981 comments
So I am a bit confused with replies as they seem to go both ways. Is it just 2000km driving in general. Or on a specific track / race. Thanks

So I am a bit confused with replies as they seem to go both ways. Is it just 2000km driving in general. Or on a specific track / race. Thanks
It's 2000km total regardless of event I believe. The number you are up to is listed in the profile screen on the main page.

I might be the only one but I quite like the random prize cars given at various stages rather than just one set car for each milestone. I can however understand the frustration of those who are receiving go-karts and the like :grumpy:. Who knows though karma may come back around and give you something brilliant at a later stage

cool I can't wait to get this. Surprised I haven't driven 1200mi yet...I just beat Expert series and got a sweet Citroen C4 WRC with the level 12 ticket.

I must suck lol. I can't find the number with the KM driven. I have driven 1,593 miles but there's nothing on the KM.

I must suck lol. I can't find the number with the KM driven. I have driven 1,593 miles but there's nothing on the KM.

Same here, I'm at 1,650 miles but I haven't gotten a ticket yet.. is it 2000 miles or 2000km?

Same here, I'm at 1,650 miles but I haven't gotten a ticket yet.. is it 2000 miles or 2000km?

Thirded. I'm at 1,993 miles, or around 3,000 kilometers and I never received any car ticket. :grumpy: Won't have the time either for a while to drive those extra few miles to see what happens when I pass 2,000 miles.

Well I have done well over 2000km myself and haven't received it, but most of it was B-Spec. Maybe you need to do 2000 in A-Spec?

I got mine around 1400 miles. All i remember is that i kept on doing the same championship for money, and xp and then i got a ticket.

'67 Skyline 2000GT-B

To answer the above question: You get the ticket from either driving 2,000 km or completing a race 100 times. Satisfy one of the conditions, I would think the 2,000 km (~1,200 miles) would be easiest/quickest.

I just got my 1000 ticket. Haven't used it yet.

It would take about 6 hours to do 2000km at daytona if you don't stop. It would take around 7 hours to do the shortest race 100 times, counting loading time.

Well I have done well over 2000km myself and haven't received it, but most of it was B-Spec. Maybe you need to do 2000 in A-Spec?

Probably, I have done quite a bit in B-Spec as well, easy way to get cash while I'm browsing forums or something else (Runnin it right now :D )

I'm surprised that no one has mention it here, so I will.

Since the game save game data AFTER you exit the Car Arrival sequence, quit the game if you received a undesirable gift car and try again. As long as you exit out before the game saves the data, you can keep trying.

Personally I still have mine. I am trying to get the Bull X1 Prototype with it LOL . Although I am not sure if it is a car you can get with the ticket, until it is confirmed that you can not, I will keep trying.

At least I know I can't do any worse than you!

But you can. I got a Dome '78. Most dissapointing is that I received two at one time. 1 for getting gold in the classic race in amateur and 1 with the 1000 ticket. It really sucks. It is standard, it is ugly and now 1 have two. :grumpy: 👎 :yuck:

Well I am up to over 5,000 KMs now and still no ticket. Once again though, abut 4,500 of that is B-Spec, so I am assuming it must be A-Spec mileage.

I'm surprised that no one has mention it here, so I will.

Since the game save game data AFTER you exit the Car Arrival sequence, quit the game if you received a undesirable gift car and try again. As long as you exit out before the game saves the data, you can keep trying.

Personally I still have mine. I am trying to get the Bull X1 Prototype with it LOL . Although I am not sure if it is a car you can get with the ticket, until it is confirmed that you can not, I will keep trying.

Waste of time, you really think the game would give you the RedBull X1 Protoype? Why not just play through the game like everyone else is...

Latest Posts

Back