1000 ticket - what did you get?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5' started by Mopatop, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Anes

Anes (Banned)

I wonder how much I can sell my viper for...

2. linkov

linkov

offtopic much?

I got a lambo countach

3. Anes

Anes (Banned)

Me?

Wondering out loud how much I could sell my gift car for in the gift thread is off topic?

My head is in my palm.

4. z33_mike

z33_mike

So I am a bit confused with replies as they seem to go both ways. Is it just 2000km driving in general. Or on a specific track / race. Thanks

5. tigersharkdude

tigersharkdude

Got a Yaris......Super homo :(

I would have gladly taken an SLR McLaren :D

6. mineralgrey01gt

mineralgrey01gt

so to tell how many km's you went is it in your profile? i havent looked yet but im curious. Im sure i went over 2000 already, im at level 21

7. stinger061

stinger061

It's 2000km total regardless of event I believe. The number you are up to is listed in the profile screen on the main page.

I might be the only one but I quite like the random prize cars given at various stages rather than just one set car for each milestone. I can however understand the frustration of those who are receiving go-karts and the like :grumpy:. Who knows though karma may come back around and give you something brilliant at a later stage

8. drastick

drastick

Funny how I just saw this thread, read it, did a race and got my ticket.

I got a Celica :(.

9. fitftw

fitftw (Banned)

cool I can't wait to get this. Surprised I haven't driven 1200mi yet...I just beat Expert series and got a sweet Citroen C4 WRC with the level 12 ticket.

10. Blitz24

Blitz24 Premium

I must suck lol. I can't find the number with the KM driven. I have driven 1,593 miles but there's nothing on the KM.

11. Senojelyk

Senojelyk

Same here, I'm at 1,650 miles but I haven't gotten a ticket yet.. is it 2000 miles or 2000km?

12. dallasa

dallasa

Thirded. I'm at 1,993 miles, or around 3,000 kilometers and I never received any car ticket. :grumpy: Won't have the time either for a while to drive those extra few miles to see what happens when I pass 2,000 miles.

13. alby13

alby13

I'm at 1,244.0 Miles with no ticket.:scared:

14. eVilate

eVilate

Well I have done well over 2000km myself and haven't received it, but most of it was B-Spec. Maybe you need to do 2000 in A-Spec?

15. MecDude22

MecDude22

I got mine around 1400 miles. All i remember is that i kept on doing the same championship for money, and xp and then i got a ticket.

16. HaylRayzor

HaylRayzor Premium

I just got my 1000 ticket. Haven't used it yet.

It would take about 6 hours to do 2000km at daytona if you don't stop. It would take around 7 hours to do the shortest race 100 times, counting loading time.

17. n00kz

n00kz

I just got mine . Mazda Rx-8 Concept `01:yuck:

18. Senojelyk

Senojelyk

Probably, I have done quite a bit in B-Spec as well, easy way to get cash while I'm browsing forums or something else (Runnin it right now :D )

19. Sail IC

Sail IC

I got lucky too, a Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car.

20. ZX636-R

ZX636-R

hahah that sucks

21. kanvis

kanvis

I'm surprised that no one has mention it here, so I will.

Since the game save game data AFTER you exit the Car Arrival sequence, quit the game if you received a undesirable gift car and try again. As long as you exit out before the game saves the data, you can keep trying.

Personally I still have mine. I am trying to get the Bull X1 Prototype with it LOL . Although I am not sure if it is a car you can get with the ticket, until it is confirmed that you can not, I will keep trying.

22. Anes

Anes (Banned)

I hope your save game gets corrupted

23. Wits

Wits

But you can. I got a Dome '78. Most dissapointing is that I received two at one time. 1 for getting gold in the classic race in amateur and 1 with the 1000 ticket. It really sucks. It is standard, it is ugly and now 1 have two. :grumpy: :tdown: :yuck:

24. Fluk3

Fluk3

I laughed. However, I might stop laughing once I receive my ticket and find I've been given a skateboard. :scared:

25. GatorAdam

GatorAdam

I think your skateboard may still lap faster than the aforementioned Subaru.

26. pringlcj

pringlcj

Ferrari Enzo :)

27. eVilate

eVilate

Well I am up to over 5,000 KMs now and still no ticket. Once again though, abut 4,500 of that is B-Spec, so I am assuming it must be A-Spec mileage.

28. KlosterKatten

KlosterKatten

i played b-spec and got over 6500 km, so i assume it only applies to a-spec, oh well.

29. Laughss

Laughss Premium

Waste of time, you really think the game would give you the RedBull X1 Protoype? Why not just play through the game like everyone else is...

30. GoldenCrumpet

GoldenCrumpet

I just got a Toyota Castrol Tom's Supra. I'm reasonably happy with that :)