1000 ticket - what did you get?

• Thread starter Mopatop
  • 2,981 comments
I'm over 2000 kms too with no ticket in sight. I've been playing with my ps3 disconnected from my network though since it had been causing my game to hang, maybe you need to be connected to GTs servers to get your ticket?

Could it be that the car that you gets as a reward is dependent on the quality of your race throughout that "1000" (200km) ??

So the questions we should first ask is: what type of races did you do, and how did you race?? (repeated the exact same course/track/event, or did a mixed of events), what were your predominant position at the end of the race?

For the one who got the free SLR, what did you race? Did you Gold every single event?
For the one who got the free Kart, how did you predominantly race? what is your A-Spec level at that moment?

i won all gold and my level was around 10 at that time

I got robbed. I think I got some ugly 1980's looking celica. I didn't pay much attention to it. Just saw what it looked like and moved on.

Just got a Vauxhall Astra Super Touring Car '00.... not too bad, wish it wasn't a standard though. Color me jealous of the guy that got the Jag LM car!

I'm going to try the "quit if you don't like the car" method tonight. I know the odds are that I'll get a Prius or a New Beetle but if the quitting method works I'm holding out for one of the high-dollar racecars.

If you go under your profile tab, which is under GT life, if I recall. It will show the miles driven. I think that also counts the miles that your B-spec driver drove as well.

Waste of time, you really think the game would give you the RedBull X1 Protoype? Why not just play through the game like everyone else is...

I'm really not wasting that much time. I try a few times after I finish a session of this game. Your right, the X1 Prototype may or may not be a car giving from the ticket 1000. However, if it is or not is still not confirmed ether. I play the game how I feel like I should. I don't see any point of committing something like a Mini coupe from a Item that can potentially get something like the Redbull F1 (one of the cars I passed up trying to get the X1 :guilty:).

I'm really not wasting that much time. I try a few times after I finish a session of this game. Your right, the X1 Prototype may or may not be a car giving from the ticket 1000. However, if it is or not is still not confirmed ether. I play the game how I feel like I should. I don't see any point of committing something like a Mini coupe from a Item that can potentially get something like the Redbull F1 (one of the cars I passed up trying to get the X1 :guilty:).

sounds like youre not much of a race fan....stick to need for speed buddy

after you complete 100 races or drive 2000km (i think) you get a ticket in your car exchange truck thingy that gives you a random car

That's pretty cool. Is there a limit? I mean like that it avoids 1000 HP cars during the shuffle or something?

It's not just given out for distance covered. You also get it after 100 races which is how I got a Callaway C12 '03.

Got a standard 09 version R8. Was pretty cool to get given it for free, but it was in a horrible colour.

Sold it straight away for a measly 50-60k because I already have one decked out.

One of the better rewards though looking through what other people got!

Audi RS6 here, meh. On a side note, I modded my Ferrari 458 and it hauls tail. I used that to win the final races in the Professional Series. I have a new respect for those cars.

Back