1000 ticket - what did you get?

• Thread starter Mopatop
  • 2,981 comments
sounds like youre not much of a race fan....stick to need for speed buddy

I'll go ahead and bite on this bait. LOL

I don't see how accepting a random prize from a game make anyone less of a race fan. I'm already almost done with A-spec mode with traction and skid turned off and ABS at 1 (or 0 for some older cars). Even if I do end up with the X1, its not like I'm going to "juggernaut" though the game with it.....well maybe though B-spec :P. Until someone can confirm how to receive it, then I will take my chances with this exploit.

Anyhow, I hope my original post will help out anyone that hasn't received or used their ticket yet, and would like to take advantage of how the game data is saved.

EDIT: looks like Yamauchi announced how to unlock the X1. Sweet.

Last edited:
I didn't get the 1000 car ticket yet but i did get an LF-A as my level 12 ticket after beating the professional series

I have gotten a boatload of gift cars, Countach, Ferrari California, Maserati GT, FT-86, five chrome cars, a GT-r Nismo, a Challenger and a bunch of others that were lower, I'm happy. :)

Im level 20 a-spec and level 16 b-spec, done around 2000 miles and over 100 events and yet to get this ticket.

But when i do, will look forward to recieving a 2cv.

I've driven almost 3000km(2819,8km to be exact), but can't remember i've gotten this ticket? Though now sure how many times i've taken to the track.

Anyone got a bit more info on how to obtain this ticket?

I got a 1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer.

This bad boy had 599bhp!!!

I decided to see a demo of it and the dude crashed it when driving it round LOL!

I got a stupid rally car, for all the insane amount of rally events in the game ugh. Why the hell for these random tickets does it keep giving me rally cars?

Got a Yaris......Super homo :(

I would have gladly taken an SLR McLaren :D

hahahahah if i get a yaris or mazda DEMIO for the 1000 ticket i will delete my save and and start all over (knockin on the table)

i will come back to this thread when i've got the prize :)

btw is there any profile-read as u had in gt4 where u could se progress, races, etc...`? also kinda missing the diary

Hm, I don't recall ever getting this ticket. I've covered 2,108.3 miles and I've won 139 races, level 19 A-Spec and level 11 B-Spec. What gives?

On a side-note, much earlier I received that "Level 5" ticket and got myself an FT-86 Concept :D

But yeah, I haven't received my 1,000 ticket yet.

Back