1000 ticket - what did you get?

• Thread starter Mopatop
  • 2,981 comments
Hm, well weirdly enough I just got my "Ticket 1000"

It was Mitsubishi 3000GT MR. Pretty crap considering what other people got, oh well I can't complain, a damn sight better than nothing and it's something else to add to the collection I guess.

i got a white F150 Ford Pick-up

funny thing is that i borrowed my (used) White F 150 ford pickup a few minutes beofre to a friend of mine....

told him already he can keep him :)

Cant belive no one can conferm how many miles/kms you have to do to get this ticket

You get the ticket when you pass 2000km or 100 races in A-Spec.

B-Spec doesn't count.

I got a Vanilla Yaris :yuck:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cant belive no one can conferm how many miles/kms you have to do to get this ticket

We've confirmed it a billion times, it's 2,000km. Like I put in my starting thread.

The it probably only includes A-Spec so you can't use the stats as a guide.

I wonder what i will win...

I have to say: the gift random cars you get for reaching some kind of level, managing a cup or event ist just soooooooooooooooo COOL!!!!

I loved so much the wheel of fortune at GT3...

But of course it is kind of unfair that one wins a carlsonic skyline and the other one a soapbox... LOL

c u on the track

I just got a god damned Vectra 3.2 V6. Great! I take it this is completely random, then? I was hoping for something epic.

'Do you want to use this car now?'
Go to hell

I got my 1st 1000 ticket on the second day of playing, and I got a 1999 Toyota Vitz F in aqua blue in return :( And I already did the vitz race at that point, so why keep it. And what's worse, when my dad was playing the game one day and when I got home from college and checked my garage, I got a lexus IS300 sportcross in dark blue all in the sudden in the garage and I asked him what the creep is going on, I already got a lexus IS200 fully tuned as my first car and now this? But he didn't knew how he got that car in the first place. So my question is: Is it possible to get multiple "1000" tickets over the course of the game?

We've confirmed it a billion times, it's 2,000km. Like I put in my starting thread.

The it probably only includes A-Spec so you can't use the stats as a guide.

I would say almost definitely because most of my time has been in special events and license tests and I'm well over 2000km but haven't received it yet.

I'm pissed, I got that Office Depot Nascar, which is the same exact one i got from the Nascar Prize ticket from the special event. I would be less pissed if i could sell the damn thing.
I bet my next 1000 ticket ill get the car again.

I got a RUF car.

I was thinking..... when you open the ticket from the car exchange and the car you won is shown, I believe the game does not save until you go back to your home page. Would it be possible to turn off your ps3 at this point and see if you get a better random car next time? The same would apply with the random cars you get for getting all golds in a series aswell?

I havent tried it because I thought of this after my game had saved. Forgive me if this question has been answed elsewhere.

You know what sucks? Rallying apparently does not count as a race. Whether you win or not. :grumpy:

Yeah, it is silly, but the ticket is even more so. I had covered a total distance of approximately 2,670 miles and won 94 races when I received the 1000 ticket.

I got my ticket last night and yes you can turn off your ps3 and redo the prize thing again (They tried gifting me a cooper, e-type jag, toyota 2000gt, some rally car which i should have accepted). I did it about 5 times last night and got all crappy cars. =( The car you get may also depend on what level you are currently on, but I am not sure.

Back