....

  • Thread starter Thread starter rac3r
  • 34 comments
  • 1,385 views
Messages
427
Messages
Don't ask
I
 
Last edited:
I have a 0.0miles FTO Super Touring Car,gray...what would you trade in your garage for it? already have what you offered..
 
Pick any car from my garage :)
 
:D...well I wouldn't mind a light purple X1...but I can't trade until tomorrow as my ps3 is not here right now...no worries if you want to call deal off..
 
pm sent :)
 
anyone??? :)
 
still looking...
 
I've got the S2000 LM RC in Blue and would like the Nissan R92CP,I can trade now, PSN is Oxfordseahawk
 
silver RX-7 LM RC added :)
 
just got it dude :)
 
I would be interested in a few of those but do not have one of the cars you are looking for as of yet. I do have lots of tickets it those interest you any. If not I'll check back when I have something you need.
 
jhonno: anything to trade?

HBR-Roadhog: come back when you got something dude. :)
 
jhonno: anything to trade?

HBR-Roadhog: come back when you got something dude. :)

actually i do have something nice tomorrow again let u know when its in
 
good man! cheers
 
grey FTO added:)
 
these cars can trade now!

FTO- green and grey
RX-7- white and blue
 
hey bud, I have a Silver Impreza ST. Can trade today for Gray FTO.
 
i can send you the grey ones now, if you want :)
 
PM sent. Add the accounts and I'll send. :)
 
Waiting on Reset and I'll send the Impreza
 
np dude. car sent! enjoy :)
 
all cars available to trade :)
 
I have a black/red integra type r touring for your red fto?
EDIT: nvm sorry its not 0 miles just realised lol..
 
0 miles??
 
Yellow RX-7 LM RC added :)
 
any one up for a trade right now??
 
i have all 3 Honda INTEGRA TYPE R Touring Cars......0 miles

i'd be interested in the FTO Super Touring Cars (white) (red) (green)
 
Black FTO STC for your Impreza Touring Car. Can trade in 1hr40min
 
Back