2.02 Update Started

I sincerely hope they start from scratch with GT6. I don't care if there are only 150 cars. Just make sure every single one of them is significant in some way, and finished to the utmost detail, including sound.

This really needs to happen. Honestly no excuse whatsoever for standard cars in GT6, whenever that will be.

The weight discrepancy could possibly be the common issue of "wet" versus "dry" weights. As for the horsepower - it's fairly common that GT5 cars need an oil change to hit their "real" power ratings 👍

Its torque is down a bit too, 33.7kgfm or 243.75 lb ft or 330NM, so that's off by 20 NM, 16 lb ft and no one cares about the kgfm - still! I should be greatful to atleast have it, its not too far off, and hopefully tuning will restore it to stock, and then a little bit more.

OMG, Son of a bitch! Could it be detuned because of this? (wiki)

"In Australia, Japan and South Africa the Golf R engine is detuned to suit hotter climate conditions. It is detuned from 199 kW (271 PS; 267 bhp) to 188 kW (256 PS; 252 bhp) and 350 N·m (260 lb·ft) to 330 N·m (240 lb·ft)."

THATS WHAT ITS USING! BASTARDS! They should use the Euro spec, not the crap spec we and the japanese are getting!

Went to volkswagen.co.uk to double check that weight again; and its saying now 1521 for manual and 1541 for DSG, so I guess 1530 is right (I was sure it was lighter than that though).

Because this thread is moving so fast, people probably missed this...

Can anyone confirm that they have the BBS wheels from GT4??

Wheel selection is as follows...
-Advani RGII (4 colours)
-BBS LM-R (2 colours)
-Enkei JS+M (2 colours)
-Prodrive GC-010G (3 colours)
-Rays Volk Racing CE28N (3 colours)
-Rays Volk Racing RE30 (3 colours)
-Rays volk racing TE37 (2 colours)
-Rays Volk triniti V (2 colours)

That's for my Camaro i posted a pic of before. Might be different for different cars...

wheel selection is as follows...
-advani rgii (4 colours)
-bbs lm-r (2 colours)
-enkei js+m (2 colours)
-prodrive gc-010g (3 colours)
-rays volk racing ce28n (3 colours)
-rays volk racing re30 (3 colours)
-rays volk racing te37 (2 colours)
-rays volk triniti v (2 colours)

that's for my camaro i posted a pic of before. Might be different for different cars...

my favs'!

UPDATE IS UP IN BRAZIL! North american friends, you should be receiving it! 9mins to download, HOORAY!

YES ! 13 minutes left... NFL will help the time go by faster lol

And holy oO almost 400 people in the same thread ?!

Because this thread is moving so fast, people probably missed this...

Wheel selection is as follows...
-Advani RGII (4 colours)
-BBS LM-R (2 colours)
-Enkei JS+M (2 colours)
-Prodrive GC-010G (3 colours)
-Rays Volk Racing CE28N (3 colours)
-Rays Volk Racing RE30 (3 colours)
-Rays volk racing TE37 (2 colours)
-Rays Volk triniti V (2 colours)

That's for my Camaro i posted a pic of before. Might be different for different cars...

Omg did you say TE37s and LMs................brb getting a towel

Latest Posts

Back