2.02 Update Started

  • Thread starter Thread starter diegorborges
  • 794 comments
  • 64,290 views
Ah...the thought of the ever better GT6 pops in
 
Cars aren't sounding any different at all. Just wind noises are better cars still sound very "tinny"

I think they meant to say, "Slightly improved racing sounds"... oh well...
 
Cars aren't sounding any different at all. Just wind noises are better cars still sound very "tinny"
CHANGE Your exzhust OG:)
 
did they bring back the bloom for photomode?
 
Can anyone confirm that they have the BBS wheels from GT4??

Wheel selection is as follows...
-Advani RGII (4 colours)
-BBS LM-R (2 colours)
-Enkei JS+M (2 colours)
-Prodrive GC-010G (3 colours)
-Rays Volk Racing CE28N (3 colours)
-Rays Volk Racing RE30 (3 colours)
-Rays volk racing TE37 (2 colours)
-Rays Volk triniti V (2 colours)

That's for my Camaro i posted a pic of before. Might be different for different cars...
 
They said "racing sound EFFECTS". Try a collision, or going off into the grass. Maybe that's what has changed. Or the wind.
 
I saw someone said that the DLC cars are in the Dealerships already??
 
PD said the improvement was on race sounds.. not car sounds... that is: wind noice, rumble, tire noice, etc...
 
Why can't it be here right now in California!
 
FINALLY!OIY!*@OIU I only have 10 minutes but I DONT CARE
 
reloading right now in NY
 
UPDATE IS UP IN BRAZIL! North american friends, you should be receiving it! 9mins to download, HOORAY!
 
Can confirm cars are still pixelated in smoke,
 
I sincerely hope they start from scratch with GT6. I don't care if there are only 150 cars. Just make sure every single one of them is significant in some way, and finished to the utmost detail, including sound.
 
I'll get out of bed and see if it's up here...
 
omg omg it's up :D

10 Minutes to download... not bad
 
its up, YAY!! Now what should I do first?
 
Back