2.02 Update Started

  • Thread starter Thread starter diegorborges
  • 794 comments
  • 64,290 views
28 minutes until 2.02. Gonna be a long day at work tomorrow :lol:

So did I read right that we get an 86 '12 or FT-86 Concept II '11 for each paint pack?
 
São Paulo - Brazil Downloading it, oh yeah!!
 
I hope most of you are happy like I am, because as I can see the whiney bus has arrived.
I Am, i don't care if the rims are the same as the premium ones, it is better then the stock for sure.
 
People, you can now change some hud options, gear change indicator, speed,driver names etc.Gearwhine is still there

It's true! In the options, you get to tick on and off the stuff you do and do not want displayed :)

Theres also an option for simulview (that new Sony TV that lets you and your mate play wholescreen split screen on one TV thanks to 3D tech)
 
You guy's are lucky get my new gt5 disc next week.
 
People, you can now change some hud options, gear change indicator, speed,driver names etc.Gearwhine is still there

That's really good news:) Can you confirm if it's a fully customizable HUD now? Is that what you're saying?

EDIT: Nevermind, bro. I got the answer a couple of posts above.
 
Someone please tell me that the rolling start bug is gone...! :scared:
 

Soooo...We don't need to buy the DLC; we can just buy direct from the Dealership?:dunce:

Well, it's better than paying real money:D
 
It's up here.




When it's done downloading I'll probably go right back to bed, it's not going to be what they said it would be at all. PD is the hype king of the world...
 
just noticed we could purchase DLC car in Car dealer
 
mygranturismo.net has a new look now.
 
did you buy multiple DLC packs or just 1 for your main acct?
 
Soooo...We don't need to buy the DLC; we can just buy direct from the Dealership?:dunce:

Well, it's better than paying real money:D

Hurry, exploit this now!! :dopey:
 
Soooo...We don't need to buy the DLC; we can just buy direct from the Dealership?:dunce:

Well, it's better than paying real money:D

no you need to buy the DLC but they are now at the dealership 👍
 
It's here in AZ me desert rats!

1min to download...come on...need more POWERRR!!!
 
just noticed we could purchase DLC car in Car dealer

hurry up and buy it, im sure that is an error that should not be available
 
Soooo...We don't need to buy the DLC; we can just buy direct from the Dealership?:dunce:

Well, it's better than paying real money:D

Hahaha hehe hahaha youd think, but nope, you'd be wrong. You still need to buy the DLC...
 
TCSdisable
just noticed we could purchase DLC car in Car dealer

Batch 1 or 2?
 
Hurry, exploit this now!! :dopey:

For sure..
Sadly i already bought a psn card just to buy this dlc... feels bad to know i could get it all for free :/
 
I believe the FT-86 Concept II '11 is the bonus that goes to people who bought multiples of any of the first DLC (since one guy on here received the car and only bought a second paint pack, I just bought a second racing suit pack, but have to wait for the servers to go back up before it lets me install it. Hopefully I'll be given the car.)
 
Hahaha hehe hahaha youd think, but nope, you'd be wrong. You still need to buy the DLC...

We already knew this was coming. One DLC was purchased it would be available from in game dealerships. Basically the way Forza does it
 
Back