2.02 Update Started

28 minutes until 2.02. Gonna be a long day at work tomorrow :lol:

So did I read right that we get an 86 '12 or FT-86 Concept II '11 for each paint pack?

People, you can now change some hud options, gear change indicator, speed,driver names etc.Gearwhine is still there

It's true! In the options, you get to tick on and off the stuff you do and do not want displayed :)

Theres also an option for simulview (that new Sony TV that lets you and your mate play wholescreen split screen on one TV thanks to 3D tech)

People, you can now change some hud options, gear change indicator, speed,driver names etc.Gearwhine is still there

That's really good news:) Can you confirm if it's a fully customizable HUD now? Is that what you're saying?

EDIT: Nevermind, bro. I got the answer a couple of posts above.

It's up here.

When it's done downloading I'll probably go right back to bed, it's not going to be what they said it would be at all. PD is the hype king of the world...

I believe the FT-86 Concept II '11 is the bonus that goes to people who bought multiples of any of the first DLC (since one guy on here received the car and only bought a second paint pack, I just bought a second racing suit pack, but have to wait for the servers to go back up before it lets me install it. Hopefully I'll be given the car.)

Back