2.02 Update Started

  • Thread starter Thread starter diegorborges
  • 794 comments
  • 64,237 views
Was DLC delayed, or always planned to be later?
 
If I don't get my hopes up I won't be disappointed, right? RIGHT!?
 
I hope we get the high speed wind noise back that was in GT5p.
 
WORBZILLA
If I don't get my hopes up I won't be disappointed, right? RIGHT!?

Hopefully... :confused:
 
I'm a die hard Steelers fan and we are not doing that good cant wait for the update!

I wonder how many more times the lights will go out, lol
 
Server under maintenance here
 
Update Right now, DLC Tomorrow:)

Ah yes your right!!

M goi saa!


DLC will be tomorrow or day after when the PSN store updates... Which is normally Thursday
 
need mesh rims in my AE86 and Golf GTI Mk1!!!
 
After the update ima go to the NCD and buy >9000 Prius TCs
 
What I think I look like waiting for the update:

I say, I'm rather looking forward to this update. Maybe a spot of tea while I wait.
somehwat-mad-completely-mad-u-mad-MADAD.jpg


What I actually look like:

Y U NO UPDATE FASTER!?

y-u-no-guy.jpg
 
Saw this on kaz's twitter.. Does he mean 21st here?

Kaz_Yamauchi Kazunori Yamauchi
Exactly 20 days update tomorrow. One day is 21 days late DLC. I'm sorry. For the confusion. Like there is a need to shift a day.

Does this mean 12AM DEC 20? Or 12AM 21?
 
haahhahahahahaha

Yeah WORBZILLA... I'm like this too!
 
I hope update wont be as big as 2.0!!!
 
Fragolas79
I hope update wont be as big as 2.0!!!

Doubt it, there isn't a track this time, OR IS THERE? 'dun dun duuuuun'
 
I have to work tomorrow, but honestly, I don't give a duck.

Massive ammounts of caffeine will save me.

+1 Yes, Only me is school and I have finals >_>
 
BayneHamlin1121
Doubt it, there isn't a track this time, OR IS THERE? 'dun dun duuuuun'

Kaz probably looked at all the countless wishlist threads on GTPlanet and added everything anyone has ever asked for. 👍
 
Yeah, you lucky friends with better connections will be able to download it way faster than me and my poor 10mbps.

10mbps is quite good for brazil standards. :D

But I know what you are talking about, in Europe the guys got optical fiber at their homes, here it's hard to implement even an dedicated link for companies depending on the location. lol
 
I tell you what folks, I really want to see how they improve engine/racing sounds!!

Now not to start a flame war here! I must say in F4 the rotaries sound 100% excellent!

I just hope gt5 take a leaf from the sound booklet of T10.. just saying..
 
Its about 3:40 am here, cant sleep until I get my hands on it!!!!
 
Not bragging lol but i shouldn't have a problem with how long the update will take to download i recently had to delete my game data for GT5 and it took all 11 updates a total time of 38 minutes lol yes i did time it lol
 
Schwartz38
Kaz probably looked at all the countless wishlist threads on GTPlanet and added everything anyone has ever asked for. 👍

Man, that would suck for me, my Internet is stuck in the stone age, 0.63 Mbps. XD I beg and beg for my father to upgrade.
 
not to rub it in but i am on 100+mbps in australia :P

BAM!
 
neophex
not to rub it in but i am on 100+mbps in australia :p

bam!

Grrrr i envy you.
 
I tell you what folks, I really want to see how they improve engine/racing sounds!!

Now not to start a flame war here! I must say in F4 the rotaries sound 100% excellent!

I just hope gt5 take a leaf from the sound booklet of T10.. just saying..

Yeah, maybe this update save me 250 euros, I was about to buy a xbox and forza 4!!! It seems really cool... Now we will have rims on standards, I can gift myself a Playseat eheheh!!
 
Btw i am checking for it like every 10 mins so as soon as i start the game and it tells me i have to update i will post on this thread stating that it has ok
 
Back