2.02 Update Started

What I think I look like waiting for the update:

I say, I'm rather looking forward to this update. Maybe a spot of tea while I wait.
somehwat-mad-completely-mad-u-mad-MADAD.jpg

What I actually look like:

Y U NO UPDATE FASTER!?

y-u-no-guy.jpg

Saw this on kaz's twitter.. Does he mean 21st here?

Kaz_Yamauchi Kazunori Yamauchi
Exactly 20 days update tomorrow. One day is 21 days late DLC. I'm sorry. For the confusion. Like there is a need to shift a day.

Does this mean 12AM DEC 20? Or 12AM 21?

BayneHamlin1121
Doubt it, there isn't a track this time, OR IS THERE? 'dun dun duuuuun'

Kaz probably looked at all the countless wishlist threads on GTPlanet and added everything anyone has ever asked for. 👍

Yeah, you lucky friends with better connections will be able to download it way faster than me and my poor 10mbps.

10mbps is quite good for brazil standards. :D

But I know what you are talking about, in Europe the guys got optical fiber at their homes, here it's hard to implement even an dedicated link for companies depending on the location. lol

I tell you what folks, I really want to see how they improve engine/racing sounds!!

Now not to start a flame war here! I must say in F4 the rotaries sound 100% excellent!

I just hope gt5 take a leaf from the sound booklet of T10.. just saying..

Not bragging lol but i shouldn't have a problem with how long the update will take to download i recently had to delete my game data for GT5 and it took all 11 updates a total time of 38 minutes lol yes i did time it lol

Schwartz38
Kaz probably looked at all the countless wishlist threads on GTPlanet and added everything anyone has ever asked for. 👍

Man, that would suck for me, my Internet is stuck in the stone age, 0.63 Mbps. XD I beg and beg for my father to upgrade.

I tell you what folks, I really want to see how they improve engine/racing sounds!!

Now not to start a flame war here! I must say in F4 the rotaries sound 100% excellent!

I just hope gt5 take a leaf from the sound booklet of T10.. just saying..

Yeah, maybe this update save me 250 euros, I was about to buy a xbox and forza 4!!! It seems really cool... Now we will have rims on standards, I can gift myself a Playseat eheheh!!

Btw i am checking for it like every 10 mins so as soon as i start the game and it tells me i have to update i will post on this thread stating that it has ok

Latest Posts

Back