2.02 Update Started

  • Thread starter Thread starter diegorborges
  • 794 comments
  • 64,247 views
:lol:


My connection is very pisspoor, can't play online without lag.


And that 727 is on a CABLE. The ping is what kills me, it's consistently 125 ms.

I like your state, and yea that pretty bad.
 
Well, turns out I may have some time to play tonight. Yay! :dopey:
 
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh God I love this pre-update threads with such hilarious posts!

Yeah! These posts always contain hilarious posts because people start to get completelly mad and random while waiting.
 
4:01am and still off!!! GRRRRR
 
My connection,

Ping: 152

Download: 3.36mbps

Upload: 0.77mbps

EDIT: this is from my iPod
 
This patch should be under 100MB.
Likely 33mb




By 100MB I meant 100 megabytes, not kilobytes. Surely each premium car wont be more than 2MB each. But who am I to guess. You may very well be right. But I wouldnt be surprised if this was a 33-34MB patch.

Well, look who shows up to the party, lol.
 
Right back at ya....do you have a better connection than I do though? :lol:

I'm not sure about all that numbers and stuff but I download stuff pretty fast.
 
Yeah! These posts always contain hilarious posts because people start to get completelly mad and random while waiting.

Yup. And you know it! 💡
 
11:02 and still nothing? :\
 
Man, that would suck for me, my Internet is stuck in the stone age, 0.63 Mbps. XD I beg and beg for my father to upgrade.
Get a job and pay the difference.
 
This patch should be under 100MB.
Likely 33mb




By 100MB I meant 100 megabytes, not kilobytes. Surely each premium car wont be more than 2MB each. But who am I to guess. You may very well be right. But I wouldnt be surprised if this was a 33-34MB patch.

I would be quite happy if it is that small! :)
 
diegorborges
Yeah! These posts always contain hilarious posts because people start to get completelly mad and random while waiting.

Yeah like the PS BLOG during the psn outage lmfao like why complain what people didn't understand was that no matter what you say they still were going to do what they wanted lol
 
Yeah! These posts always contain hilarious posts because people start to get completelly mad and random while waiting.

Pre-update threads are like alcohol. People get excited, high and mad.
 
All you kids and your fancy 100mbps and such I remember my first internet connection 2400bps that's bits per second dial up in 1993 to a text server running a text browser and telnet and gopher. It was a banner day when we got the 14.4 modem a year and a bit later XD
 
BWX
Get a job and pay the difference.

I'm 13, but alrighty then.
Should I sell oranges by the freeway?
Jk. XD
 
I win :P

1658530187.png
 
2 more minutes is too much to wait for an update. I'm going to buy Forza! [/sarcasm]
 
Pre-update threads are like alcohol. People get excited, high and mad.

And then once its all over, we get hungover with the disappointment...
 
I'm impressed that you guys still have internet connections at this speed in the USA, here in Brazil it's normal, but I thought there was nothing below Mbps anymore at US!
 
Back