2.02 Update Started

  • Thread starter Thread starter diegorborges
  • 794 comments
  • 64,247 views
Btw i am checking for it like every 10 mins so as soon as i start the game and it tells me i have to update i will post on this thread stating that it has ok

me too, mate!! every 5 min, LOL!!!
 
Fragolas79
Yeah, maybe this update save me 250 euros, I was about to buy a xbox and forza 4!!! It seems really cool... Now we will have rims on standards, I can gift myself a Playseat eheheh!!

Thou shalt not even think of betraying Turismo like that! Thou shalt recieve guidance from The Book of Turismo.
 
BayneHamlin1121
Grrrr i envy you.

Hehe why not!!

I am awaiting delivery for my visionracer and thrustmaster!!
 
Fragolas79
me too, mate!! every 5 min, LOL!!!

LMFAO hmmm i make it 2 mins then lol just kidding
 
It will be 8 pm here in Southern California when the update hits.....
 
not to rub it in but i am on 100+mbps in australia :P

BAM!

Must be expensive.

We have high-speed and I have 10 Mb per second.. seems fast enough for myself.
 
Yeah, you lucky friends with better connections will be able to download it way faster than me and my poor 10mbps.


My download is 727 kbps.
 
I will just wind all my clocks forward a few minutes and that should make it go faster... 💡
 
not to rub it in but i am on 100+mbps in australia :P

BAM!

That has to be the best service in the country! I have 4.0MBps and am at the limit of my exchange. If I want to have better, I have to move :lol:
 
200 people viewing this thread? Wow.
I'm at work, when you guys get all the juicy details please post up info and pics. Thanks!
 
Must be expensive.

We have high-speed and I have 10 Mb per second.. seems fast enough for myself.

Nah mate i have it bundled with my home phone paying $78 a month.. Which is cheap in australian standards.. Not too sure on currency in Canada
 
I'm doing gymkana with a completelly beaten up stock Dodge Super Bee... how bored am I?
 
Well i will definitely post how big the update is too for people will slower connections
 
About 5 min. Left!!!!
 
Just about a lap around Nurburgring left until the update!
 
Yeah, maybe this update save me 250 euros, I was about to buy a xbox and forza 4!!! It seems really cool... Now we will have rims on standards, I can gift myself a Playseat eheheh!!

I am getting an Xbox and Forza 4 :lol:.

This update should be good, I might finally start using some standards... Also looks as though Im taking a trip into town for some PSN store credit so i can get the DLC as well...

213 PEOPLE READING THIS POST!!!! This thread is growing faster a fire in a rocket fuel plant...
 
Japanese Version Update still have to wait :guilty:
 
That has to be the best service in the country! I have 4.0MBps and am at the limit of my exchange. If I want to have better, I have to move :lol:

haha yeah basically it is NBN speeds just uploads are limited to 2.5mbps but uploads go in excess of 115mbps, so 11MBps so it's pretty good! U might have to wait till the NBN rollout then u wont have to move :P
 
I'm lucky to get 300-400kbps on my PS3. It's in the basement and the modem is upstairs. And our connection is not fast to begin with. My update will be at about 35% done tomorrow when I get up to go to work.
 
What I think I look like waiting for the update:

I say, I'm rather looking forward to this update. Maybe a spot of tea while I wait.
somehwat-mad-completely-mad-u-mad-MADAD.jpg


What I actually look like:

Y U NO UPDATE FASTER!?

y-u-no-guy.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh God I love this pre-update threads with such hilarious posts!
 
This patch should be under 100MB.
Likely 33mb


It has 5 cars in it ... it has to be bigger than that.

By 100MB I meant 100 megabytes, not kilobytes. Surely each premium car wont be more than 2MB each. But who am I to guess. You may very well be right. But I wouldnt be surprised if this was a 33-34MB patch.
 
Yo dude i am sooooo sorry

:lol:


My connection is very pisspoor, can't play online without lag.


And that 727 is on a CABLE. The ping is what kills me, it's consistently 125 ms.
 
ANy way to download update on USB and install from there/??

That's only for the console, not for the game data.
 
Back