2.02 Update Started

  • Thread starter Thread starter diegorborges
  • 794 comments
  • 64,290 views
Still downloading, Steelers getting whooped, time to watch Gabe Suarez's Kalashnikov Rifle Fighting DVD :D
 
I bought another paint pack as well to get the FT-86 Concept '11. Orange Metallic and my 1300 car!
 
I got my FT-86 II and when I checked the NCD it was also there available to buy in all the color variations :)
 
Wind noise was a great addition, plus, engine sound volume in the cockpit cam seems improved!
 
I bought another paint pack as well to get the FT-86 Concept '11. Orange Metallic and my 1300 car!

Can you confirm that the Concept 2011 show up in the car dealer, if i buy the anothre paint pack?
 
download complete!!!! still says servers are going through maintenance though. anybody else??
 
You can now pick what your hud looks like, you can turn off the drivers list, gear indicators, all individually. Unless this was already done and I didn't notice...
 
Is anyone else not getting their daily bonus? (It's the next day now)

Anyone?

EDIT: Never mind, I got it now.
 
Last edited:
Man, the chase cam is insane! I LOVE IT! Its much more intense now, you feel the elevation changes more!! :D
 
You can now pick what your hud looks like, you can turn off the drivers list, gear indicators, all individually. Unless this was already done and I didn't notice...

Sick!
 
Can you confirm that the Concept 2011 show up in the car dealer, if i buy the anothre paint pack?

I don't see the FT-86 II concept '11 in the dealership. I did buy a paint pack and got this though. Prev purchased the full set of DLC so this was my "multiple" purchase.
 
i dont know i think i like it have to get use to it. But when i first played i could tell there was big diffrence
 
What is this dynamic cam people are talking about??? :-\
 
It let me download the patch, but still getting server maintenance when trying to login
 
What is this dynamic cam people are talking about??? :-\

Chase cam. Where the camera is above and behind the car.
 
I don't know if this is new or not, but I just found Kart Space Reverse in Practice mode and i'm sure i've never seen it here before
 
86 gt '12 in Crystal Black Silica

FT-86 II Concept '11 in Silky Black

Kart BLAH color and not a shifter and same spec as the DLC 125 kart
.......really hoped it was going to be the shifter kart. Oh well....will sit
 
Did anyone else just randomly recieve a greeting card in GT5? :lol:

Also there's been a major cut in events in the seasonal events. Brace yourselves, the Ferrari grind complaints are coming.
 
anyone notice the sounds during replay are so much better??
 
Wow.....the new chase cam is awesome :) The track seems to pop like there is almost a 3D effect going on now :)
 
Back