2.02 Update Started

  • Thread starter Thread starter diegorborges
  • 794 comments
  • 64,289 views
Enter all the old seasonal events you've completed! Free gift tickets!

They've gotten rid of heaps of seasonals?
 
Not quite sure why they got rid of all those seasonals..
 
NOOOoooooooo :(
A bunch of the old seasonal events have been taken away :(

No more Ferrari F1 challenge :(
 
No more grinding Le Mans with a Ferrari.
 
Enter all the old seasonal events you've completed! Free gift tickets!

They've gotten rid of heaps of seasonals?

Thanks for the heads up, I would have never noticed this.
 
ParkourVeyron
Oh frick...
They took away They Ferrari seasonal, along with about 60% of the others!

All the seasonals I liked to grind are gone.

The update is pretty nice though...
 
5 minutes downloading left, it's up in Australia.
 
DaveS1138
No more Ferrari F1 challenge :(

Remove the ONLY event where the Ferrari F1 cars can be used. Way to go PD...
 
:)

rufwheel.jpg
 
The Chase Car Cam now shakes a little. Really odd. XD
 
Enter all the old seasonal events you've completed! Free gift tickets!

They've gotten rid of heaps of seasonals?

Thanks for the heads up, now I have a ton of tickets for random levels of cars. :lol:
 
Now ALL Seasonal Events give car cards when you win all the races! Even if you already won all races you win the card if you enter in the event! Really nice. :-)

Right. Work can go to hell. I'm going home early.
 
Both of my 86's are Orange Metallic :dunce:
 
Shame, only a lvl 19 ticket ._.
 
Level 20, 19, 18, 2 and 3 tickets are what I received.

Same here. Another ticket is available if you do the US seasonal that just appeared, it gives a level 13 ticket.
 
Painting my new rims on standard car as I type. Thnx PD. :)
 
The rain effects are incredible now!! No more giant pixels in the spray/smoke. The rain in the cockpit is far more beautiful (and i test all that in a standard car, hehe) Really nice. :-)
 
I am the only one that got emotional with Kaz Greeting Card?

I bet its the only game producer in the world who does that.

These small touches makes me continue to support and love the GT series. There's some heart and soul in it.
 
DaihatsuDriver
I think this is the best update yet. Presents everywhere

Next to Spec 2.0, yes it is, with the exception of the cut of a lot of seasonals.
 
Someone please tell me that the rolling start bug is gone...! :scared:
 
Back