2.02 Update Started

Why are some of my cars missing from my list? I can still use the car but the image is gone from the thumbnail? Anyone know?

20111220145659.jpg

Just hit triangle and go to create thumbnail.

Why are some of my cars missing from my list? I can still use the car but the image is gone from the thumbnail? Anyone know?

Did you try selecting "create thumbnail for all cars" option when you press triangle (menu) on a car?

If you didn't get more than 1 copy of any of the original DLC, and didn't get the FT-86 II Concept '11 because of this, fear not! You can still buy a second copy of any of the first batch of DLC, and then get given the car. You don't even need to install it (as I just found out)

Menu (Triangle)>select "Refresh all thumbnails">see results

If that doesn't work, then try individually each car.

Ohh.. Thanks mate i am refreshing them all.. It says it can take a while :P haha

I'll leave it and see while it is "uploading"

Hopefully wont take too long!!!

Put new rims on Rover :D. I'm a happy man now :).

And yes, the FT86 II is for those who bought multiple DLC's (ie: two paint packs, two car packs, or two different ones).

If you didn't get more than 1 copy of any of the original DLC, and didn't get the FT-86 II Concept '11 because of this, fear not! You can still buy a second copy of any of the first batch of DLC, and then get given the car. You don't even need to install it (as I just found out)

Thanks for the tip! What's up with the new cart?

I don't know if this has been posted before but there's a little box that tells you the outcome (XXX HP to XXX HP) when you're about to do an oil change.

Well at least there's a chance to get it still. I'll have to buy another paint pack, which at least lets me paint the body and wheels in the same DLC colour now. :)

Um.. my Racing Kart 125 SPL is Pinkish Purple :odd:
Mine came in a chrome cyan colour. I think it just comes with a random chrome colour.
I just bought an extra paint pack and got the FT-86 Concept 11'

Just did this too. £1.59 for extra paint and the FT-86 II is worth it. :lol:

Edit: Unfortunately it appears you only get 1 FT-86 II, it doesn't appear in the dealership like the GT86 and the other DLC cars do.

Back