$20 Million in the bank... What to buy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter hawkeye122
  • 20 comments
  • 2,476 views
Messages
3,915
United States
California
Messages
gdwest1
I have the 908, R10, etc. All the Birthday cars, so whats good? what would you pick? Im tempted to buy myself the entire field of 06 and 08 Super GT cars? Good or bad idea?
 
787B and lots of Super GTs. The Ferrari collection is also a great Idea.
 
How'd you got that much?
 
How'd you got that much?

If you wait it out and just buy what you need for racing, use trophy cars and refrain from buying, you can hit 20m cr easy.
I hit 20m cr when I was 24/23

I used my chromeline and stealh cars as much as possible. It was a joyless grind, but when I hit 20m cr, I couldnt decide on what to buy. So I started douping.
 
Wait for level 40, buy a coloured X2010.
 
I bought a bunch of mid-end road cars, as well as ~200-300k McLarens, R8s and other stuff. Also a 908. Now I have 18.5m :o
 
With 20 mill you'd better start duplicate your 20 million. (the save game, usb trick).
you can buy your self a 20 mill car every day forever.. just saying..
 
I just earned my Ford Mark IV last night after a week of the Bob's and myself running various events. It's a shame you can't paint it to make the entire collection of them though, so the next 20 million will probably go on assorted LM cars.
 
@Neocodex

Ohh... Too bad I don't have neither the chromeline nor the stealth cars, but I have a lot of prize cars. Maybe I should start using them.

@dark_rufflo

The Viper Oreca 91?
 
Anything your heart desires.... and more.
💡
 
Just burn 2 or 3 million in getting that elusive Viper Oreca 91.

Saw it in the ucd recently but skipped it because all the vipers I've tried handle like a whale. Is this one any better?
 
I have the 908, R10, etc. All the Birthday cars, so whats good? what would you pick? Im tempted to buy myself the entire field of 06 and 08 Super GT cars? Good or bad idea?

I did the same, but i bought the gt300 cars as well. Needed to spend the money so i could get more lol.
 
If your not on lvl 40, then I'd get a Ferrari F1 car. I had fun driving my F10 around last night. Its a really pretty car, very attractive & easy to drive. Its much easier than the Formula GT as far as driving goes, but then again I dont think I can do career races with it? Havent tried that.
 
Even though u cant use them for A-spec, the Ferrari F1 cars are great fun to do hotlaps in training or arcade mode. I've got both, and i think i prefer the F2007 model
 
I'd probably go with a 330P. It's not the fastest car in the game, but it sure is beautiful and it's a premium.

However this is only the case if I'm no longer on the hunt for a 2J. they go for about $15M in when they show up in the used lot.
 
I did the same, but i bought the gt300 cars as well. Needed to spend the money so i could get more lol.

What other GT300 cars are there besides the ASL Gayaria (or however you spell it)?
 
What other GT300 cars are there besides the ASL Gayaria (or however you spell it)?
Off the top of my head:

RE Amemiya Asparadrink RX7 (there are two types of this car, one premium, one standard)

Super Autobacs MR-S

Wedsport Celica
 
You forgot Cusco Impreza (one premium and one second hand) and Lexus Wedsports.
 
Back