2011 Formula One Grand Prix de Monaco

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cap'n Jack
  • 1,122 comments
  • 60,809 views
LOL, Webber with a stunning pass on Kobayashi and then performed the fastest lap of the race, now thats why I watch F1;)
 
Atleast Kobayashi got 5th I'm still extremely happy
 
The rules completely killed a race which would've been the most epic F1 race I have seen in years.

There's not really an excuse for Hamilton's poor show today. I've never seen such an awful performance from him as I did today. He drove like a reckless little boy.
 
No stupid noises this time Seb?

I am disappoint.
 
And Vettel wins, thanks to a twist of fate. Toro Rosso helped them out there :trouble:

Koba finishes 5th!

Button should have won it for me, Alonso got unlucky too.

Definitely one of the best GP's ever. Also Vettel should get the Triple Crown.
 
Vettel has won again... Well Done Lotus, brilliant result, I hope Hamilton doesn't get penalised.

I hope he does. *Too much of teh damned whining*
 
4th would be better for him. But oh well, that's the difference between Sauber and RBR.
Hope some big team get him soon.
 
The rules completely killed a race which would've been the most epic F1 race I have seen in years.

Exactly. I feel cheated.
 
Well done Vettel. Well done Alonso. Well done Button. Not so good Hamilton.
 
Alex p.
I hpe he does. *Too much of teh damned whining*

Too much of Vettel's stupid noises on the radio XD
 
Eventhough he couldnt hold off Webber amazing drive by Kobayashi in 5th! Career best for him!

What was Vettel saying on the radio through the tunnel? The radio went quiet, it was another one of his wacky celebration quotes :lol:
 
All that bitching and whining!! We've just seen an awesome race!
 
Easily one of the best races I've ever seen. If not the beast!!!

EDIT: Meant to say best. I'll just leave it.
 
We could have seen an awsome race.
 
To be fair I would have thought Todt would have favoured Ferrari's attempts at winning :boggled:
 
What a race, I wasn't expecting so much action at Monaco of all places.
 
Hoping for no more pens for Hamilton man what a frustrating race weekend for the lad. Amazing race though it's not been this exciting for a while! Unlucky for Alonso they let anyone change what they wanted on the grid.. the tyre change really ruled in Vettels favour!
 
I'm gonna go ahead and say it: Vettel's victory here was quite frankly a falsified one.

What was the point of even restarting if everyone was on fresh rubber? What was the point of restarting on fresh rubber on a track where there's little to absolutely no room to overtake?

I've got all kinds of respect for Vettel this season, but no. Just no. Had he done that on the previous rubber then yeah.
 
Stop pointing that finger at me, XD
 
Is it official that they can change tyres and wing?
 
It should be an interesting press conference.
 
I just don't see it to be fair that vettel won this race, i don't see him as a worthy winner based on that he was slower than everyone else and won by default thanks to the silly red flag rules that allow you to change tyres on the grid.

I also think Hamilton drove a horrificly poor race crashing into as many people as he could find. The worthy winner of this race would be button who has cruely had this snatched away from him despite an outstanding performance.

Fantastic drive by kobayashi to take 5th 👍
 
Later guys, good race, even if I could only read about it here :)
 
Too much of Vettel's stupid noises on the radio XD

Well at least he didn't do another stupid crazyfrog-flintstone hybrid noise like last round.
 
Damn nice looking trophy!
 
Back