2012/2013 Premier League Season + FA & League Cup chat

• Thread starter Sureboss
  • 2,947 comments
3 - 0 win! :D

Good first 20 mins, but only decent after that. Good game overall though. :)đź‘Ť

Completly agree..our best performance of the season so far i think! đź‘Ť

Now that's more like it United. Yesterday was football heaven for me. United winning 3-0 and a great El Classico at the Camp Nou.

I think it was important to get a good result and performance before the international break..you know, in the build up to the match, all the talk was about the strike partnerships of both teams, Ba and Cisse and Rooney and RVP..but the three goals were scored by two defenders and a midfielder!:lol:

I think it was important to get a good result and performance before the international break..you know, in the build up to the match, all the talk was about the strike partnerships of both teams, Ba and Cisse and Rooney and RVP..but the three goals were scored by two defenders and a midfielder!:lol:
Yeah, I was actually shocked that none of the goals were scored by strikers as well.

The fact that the dive was the most entertaining part of the match tells you how crap the game was!

Really looking forward to having Premier League football back after a pretty dismal two weeks of world cup qualiys!

The stand out fixture this weekend looks like Spurs-Chelsea, closely followed by the derby between Sunderland and Newcastle on sunday!

..as a United fan, i hope that Spurs get a least a point and we should beat Stoke at home, that'll mean that we close the gap at the top..also that Swansea beat Reading as well!..

Looking very good in attack but crap in defence!

Do we really have Chelsea away next week?!

Chelsea will dominate this season, I can't see them being stopped by anyone.

Think Spurs have a shot at second if they don't 🤬 up though.:)

Which means Spurs will probably come 4th.:(

Yep, we do. And then we have them away again in the Capital One cup on the Wednesday after.

Jesus! its a tough week for my teams next weekend then! United away to Chelsea and Swansea away to Man City!!!

Yep, and midweek this week, United have Braga at home in the UCL.

Yeah, we'll be fine against Braga me thinks!

Just had a thought though about next weekend..i think a point for us at Chelsea will be a good result considering the red hot form Chelsea are in..and as much as it pains me to say it, but City should beat the swans..and if all that happens then City will overtake United in the league!

Yeah, we'll be fine against Braga me thinks!
I'm not so sure. If our defence doesn't improve, we could be in trouble.

Just had a thought though about next weekend..i think a point for us at Chelsea will be a good result considering the red hot form Chelsea are in..and as much as it pains me to say it, but City should beat the swans..and if all that happens then City will overtake United in the league!
Yes, next week is a crucial one for the title race, even this early on because if we win, we'll go within one point of Chelsea but if we lose, we'll be 7 points behind them and could possibly drop to 3rd.

Sheffield Wednesday custodian Chris Kirkland was attacked by a Leeds fan moments after conceding the equaliser in yesterday's Yorkshire derby. He carried on and the game ended 1-1.

FA and police investigating.

We have got Jones and Smalling coming back..it wont completly sort our defence out, but at least it would give Sir Alex a few more options..Ashley Young is back as well..

..Norwich are one nil up against Arsenal with about 10 mins left!!

Sheffield Wednesday custodian Chris Kirkland was attacked by a Leeds fan moments after conceding the equaliser in yesterday's Yorkshire derby. He carried on and the game ended 1-1.

FA and police investigating.
I know, just disgraceful. For anyone who hasn't seen it, here is the video:

We have got Jones and Smalling coming back..it wont completly sort our defence out, but at least it would give Sir Alex a few more options..Ashley Young is back as well..

..Norwich are one nil up against Arsenal with about 10 mins left!!
We need Vidic back to sort out the back completely. At least we have more options now though.

I really hope that the complete prick is found, banned and jailed..in that order!

Back