2012/2013 Premier League Season + FA & League Cup chat

• Thread starter Sureboss
  • 2,947 comments
Hah!! Aguero picks up an injury and is strechered off after nearly 15 mins!!:lol:

Im a united fan, so i found that hilarious! and city had a penalty saved!:lol:

1-0 to city then, i thought Southampton did well for the first half hour!

It doesn't matter who you support. Laughing because a player is injured is not cool 👎

I don't think it was a "Ha ha, Aguero is injured. Hope he's in a lot of pain and his career is over", rather a "Ha ha, City lost their top scorer from last year".
It's called rivalry.

I don't think it was a "Ha ha, Aguero is injured. Hope he's in a lot of pain and his career is over", rather a "Ha ha, City lost their top scorer from last year".
It's called rivalry.[/QUOTE

Thats exactly what it was! was just happy that the man who scored the goal that won them the league last year went off injured! although it hasnt effected them much!!

That goal sent shivers down my spine, love the underdogs :).

And seeing Joe Hart get beat also makes me very happy.

Fantastic goal!!! another player who has made his way through the lower leagues! theres quite a few of them in the premier league now...

..its 2-1 to Southampton now!! now this is funny!!

Last edited:
Crap... Hopefully Southampton can preserve the draw.

Screw it.. Really wanted Southampton to win.

Last edited:
I am proud of how the team played against Manchester City, even if we missed a good chance to make it 3-1.

Cant wait for the match tonight! will be interesting to see what Rooney-RVP would be like!

Also it looks like we maybe getting Kaka for the season from Real Madrid, as we have made an offer...

Everton should be infront...

Osman just hit the bar after a nice bit of build up, and they've had the lion's share of the chances tonight... that said, they are leaving themselves open to the counter-attack... time to bring on RVP methinks.

Listening to the game on the radio and it sounds like a brilliant game. I'll be interested to see how RVP does play at United.

About time there was a goal and its been coming since half time!

1 - 0 Everton... very well deserved goal for the man of the match so far, Fellani...

And here comes RVP....!

Liverpool were dreadful. Gerrard looked completely past it. Lucas is clearly not fit and was a 1/2 second slow in nearly everything he did. The club fought hard to keep Skrtel and Aggrr all summer long and the duo was carved up repeatedly. Johnson and Kelly did get forward at times, leaving space behind and putting he centerbacks under pressure, but still. Suarez was inventive and sharp but lacked the final touch/finishing. Must be because the the calendar still reads 2012? Someone please tell these guys that it's a new seasons and they don't have to play like they did last year?

I dont think that we were that bad last night..its was just that everton were fantastic fair play to them!

Although.. i dont like the fact that we are only one game in and already playing catch up with city!!:grumpy::banghead:

United always start slowly so it's nothing new. Chelsea fail around Christmas and Arsenal fail in the summer. Liverpool fail all year. :D

Im hopeing for Liverpool to beat man city on sunday now..but thats highly unlikely!! we have got to beat Fulham first though!

..another thing, does anyone now why Chelsea are playing Reading in tomorrow and no-one else are!?

Im hopeing for Liverpool to beat man city on sunday now..but thats highly unlikely!! we have got to beat Fulham first though!

..another thing, does anyone now why Chelsea are playing Reading in tomorrow and no-one else are!?

They are playing the week 4 match because Chelsea plays the UEFA super cup that weekend.

Back