- 4,962

- Nelson, England
- GTP_ASH32
I'd normally join, but I've chosen not to give the Premier League any internet traffic of any kind this season. The fact they've all watched this summer's England performance and chosen not to give a crap by contributing to the problem yet again is enough on its own - but the part where they've determined that it's all about protecting the revenue stream from their TV and media sponsors by banning (or trying to ban) fans' Vines is a good backup.
What better way to make themselves look more out of touch than the MPAA/RIAA than banning the most popular short video clip medium on the planet that might entice younger, net-savvy fans to badger their parents into a ticket, or show their merits to fans in other countries who can't get Sky, BT or Sun+, or pay their subscription fees?
I saw your previous posts so knew why you hadn't joined. I understand your position too, the FA lost their objectivity long ago and gave so much control/power away they are unlikely to ever be able to get it back, even when they actually realise what they've done.