2014 Nurburgring 24 hourFinished 

• Thread starter memto89
  • 1,465 comments
The glitch don't work anymore so it's a shot in the dark to select car to the mighty 24h race. mmmmm!!! I hope it's not depends on the car to make any difference.

The glitch don't work anymore so it's a shot in the dark to select car to the mighty 24h race. mmmmm!!! I hope it's not depends on the car to make any difference.
It should still work as its written in the original game data? Im gonna try it now with the CCR account, but tbh my advice is all cars are equal, the Z4 and SLS are good straight from stock, but once other cars have a bit of work in them they are also brilliant cars... so it depends on what your personal preference is and your ability to tune a car

Last edited:
Yea i contacted them. One can not do it. The others, i got no response from. Like i said.. Anyone willing to do this series. Message me on here, or PSN me.. My PSN is, STALLIONO_-

It should still work as its written in the original game data? but tbh my advice is all cars are equal, the Z4 and SLS are good straight from stock, but once other cars have a bit of work in them they are also brilliant cars... so it depends on what your personal preference is and your ability to tune a car
If you buy the cars like before, to sell them for 20kk in 1.00, they dont show up in there any more, so you can not sell them, and even if you had any of them already, whatever you buy there will not show up in 1.02.
And I'm not a god tuner. Last year 24h we didn't dare to touch the setup to much.

Yea I've just been reading though it, only found out there was an updates after you posted it.. at least the have increased the amount of money you can win now, makes it slightly easier than before.

and in that case you could just annoy everyone and pick the Z4 haha

Also Matt, are AM teams allowed to pick the same cars as top teams in the VLN, on GT5 we picked the R8 and so did GORE, are we allowed to do that on GT6?

With the new bonus credits earning money is suddenly a hell of a lot easier. I just golded the new Vettel Red Bull Karting Challenge comes with the latest update) and earned almost 500,000 in about 35 mins.

And of the cars on the list, you only need to test one M3, one GTR, one SLS and the Z4, all of which are around he 400,000 Mark. The only super expensive (1.5m) cars you'll then be missing are the two remaining Audis which are different specs but you could purchase/test 90% of the remaining cars for 1.6m, which if you work as a team shouldn't take too long now

Just a quick note about the cars,

There are 12 cars available to pick.

Audi:
There are 3 different kinds

BMW:
M3 there is no need to use the Motorsport version if you do not wish to, there can be 2 M3 base models with team colours.
Z4 there will only be 1 and it is only available in the one colour.

Merc:
All 3 SLS's are available and can be painted.

Nissan:
Same as the M3, there is no need for the Team car to be used if you do not wish to.

Tuning:
Tuning of the cars was done at maximum, But it is not fixed. You may if you wish to lower the power and rise the weight then you can do.
Engine tuning:
If you car indicated engine tuning, you may tune it from stage 1-3.
Turbo:
If you car indicated turbo tuning, you may tune it from stage 1-3.

Also if your team is able to pick earlier than the time slot given (providing the team before has already chosen) then it would speed up the process and allow all drivers to get use to their cars straight away.

My third team mate now can't make it :/ chances of racing are now very slim.
This is a idea which I'm not trying to be brought in cause of my problem. Just a system that is used in other games which doesn't have driverswap.
Every stint on the server is 2 hours long. Then the race is stopped where new drivers join. The race goes 2hrs again and stopped bla bla.
Keeping score is the tough one. So my thinking was points system, so which ever team has the most points by end of race wins.
This could attract more people and teams and would make it easier for people to get teams.
Just an idea

This is a idea which I'm not trying to be brought in cause of my problem. Just a system that is used in other games which doesn't have driverswap.
Every stint on the server is 2 hours long. Then the race is stopped where new drivers join. The race goes 2hrs again and stopped bla bla.
Keeping score is the tough one. So my thinking was points system, so which ever team has the most points by end of race wins.
This could attract more people and teams and would make it easier for people to get teams.
Just an idea
Unfortunately we won't be doing that system as all other teams have sorted out about travel and i honestly think it would detract from the race. In terms of your 3rd driver, is it for the 24h race or just the VLN races?

Just an idea

There are plenty of very quick Irish drivers on GTPlanet, it might be worth trying to find someone else if all else fails. 👍

Ya but making people travel that distance and the risk of Internet going or something is something I wouldn't do.
It's for main 24h event

If internet goes you'll get to have fun with friends for 24 hours while watching a pretty cool 24 hour race. :) I'll have fun even if we disconnect, but if many disconnect I think the plan is to make a restart with a new race with the remaining time and the amount of laps are noted or something like that.

Ya but making people travel that distance and the risk of Internet going or something is something I wouldn't do.
It's for main 24h event

There are provisions for disconnects in the race that allow the parties to rejoin, it's written down in the 'Rules' section.
I'm sure you can appreciate that at this point in the process it is too late to completely change the event, rest assured that there has been a lot of planning and reasoning that has gone into the current system.

As an aside, I highly doubt the costs will rise to the point of travelling to Denmark with four people and a load of kit.

I've only disconnected once on GT6, seriously it's weird when it does, everything stops then after 3 seconds it shows the message, it's creepy lol.

This whole thing is starting to become a challenge to me.

1. The timing is wrong.
  2. I am away at work till Tuesday night and have been away since Tuesday this week. This leaves very little time to test cars before the deadline.
  3. Trying to amass the cars will necessitate me exploiting the Glitch, something I am not in favour of for personal reasons.
  4. I am not going to spend an inordinate amount of real money to speed up the process.
If the cars are as equal as is what is proposed, make all the cars available to all teams and allow teams to amass the credits to buy them and test them appropriately before selecting a car for the N24.

In the interim I would suggest that one car be selected by a vote from the pro teams and that be used in the VLN.

You can't even use the glitch anymore, but the payouts will be bigger if you log in daily at least.. I would agree that we might benefit from having shorter time with our personal car and instead more time to choose cars. Seems like there are enough teams struggling to get enough testing in before these deadlines to make them a problem.

I realise that there is very little time until the first race so moving everything might not be possible, but what if we let all teams have until the 29th (when the last teams deadline is) and every team rank the cars in the order they want them. So if the ones before you take your top choices you get the next one. Something like that..

Hi.
RESTOLHO_ TEAM already registered is PSN.

Great thanks. Please send out Friends Requests from that account to the other registered Teams Names. I will do same

58E11E7D-6845-44FD-AB89-2784680A9B9F_zpsgbhbx7t3.jpg

Last edited:
Back