2014 Toyota Corolla

• Thread starter Blackbird.
  • 51 comments
Ooh stylish! I'm talking economic stylish. The exterior is like another evolve of a Pokemon, just minor changes. The wheels look aftermarket. :( You can do better, Toyota!

Last edited:
Interior looks like a real improvement. Exterior still looks bland, despite the modern styling touches.

I'd consider owning one of these, since they're pretty efficient and comfortable daily drivers.

It looks like another cheap car designed to look expensive.

So long as it's reliable and sips gas Toyota will sell these like hotcakes.

No need to worry about them looking expensive, probably 90% of them will have the smaller skinnier wheels and tires with grey plastic wheel covers...and be beige, or another colour to keep grandma and grandpa happy, nothing like the one in the pic.

For some reason, I feel like you could put VW badges on it and they wouldn't look out of place...

The front lights look like a VW, but the back lights look like the new Honda Accord both a little cut n the corners, put on a smaller body.

dph9o7.jpg

2rpdz75.jpg

I'm surprised. It's as though the Japanese want to hand the Americans the ability to make the best C-Segment cars on the road today.
Do the Americans even make any compact cars these days? The Ford Focus is a good car, but it's German more than anything. The Cruze is terrible, but is also Korean. I'm sure Chrysler makes something too, but it's probably not relevant, nor good.

Dodge Dart is what you're looking for. The next person who shouts "automatics are always better" should have to drive an auto Dart. It's by far the weakest link of that car.

Don't worry, I'm sure there's plenty of Chinese and Indonesian and American content in the Civic and Corolla, and the Sentra is primarily manufactured in Mexico.

Mass-produced cars aren't sourced from any one place anymore.

Toyota. Wut R U Doin'? Stahp.

I didn't like the current car when it first came out, but it's grown on me:

2016-toyota-corolla-ext-768-500-b.jpg

This new....thing....must die in a fire.

Do they really want to plaster the Mirai's front end on every car out there? Ughhhh..

Can't decide between the Prius or the RC 350? Can't afford either one?

The 2017 Toyota Corolla...because it has four, and only four doors.

Back